Las Vegas, Nevada, January 7, 2014
Startup Company BCI, LLC today announced that DashIT is ready for market. The DashIT prototype first debuted in 2013 at International CES’s Eureka Park to great interest from attendees for its potential to make smartphone-based navigation safer and easier for drivers while solving a number of problems with existing mounts.
DashIT is a simple mount for the car dashboard that props the phone up at an angle so that drivers can see their directions. This accessory:
- Works with almost any car and almost any phone
- Has no tricky mount snaps and no annoying suction cups
- Works with or without your favorite phone case
- Doesn’t require you to choose between using your vents/CD player and your navigation needs
- Is easily moved with no adhesives and no breakable parts
- Weighs virtually nothing, takes up no space in a suitcase and won’t break, so it’s perfect for the road warrior who needs to navigate in a rental car with trusted navigation apps
- Works equally well in your car or in your home
Founder Nic Negretti explains, “So many drivers love to use their phones to navigate, but until now there has been no universal phone mount that allows you to safely use them while driving. With DashIT, drivers can easily set their phone in the convenient cradle and no longer need to turn away from the road to check their directions since their phone is mounted right on the dashboard.”
Allowing drivers to keep their attention on the road, DashIT is ideal for anyone from the soccer mom to the business traveler eager for one less thing to worry about on the road.
The patent-pending product is ready for full-scale production and will launch in the Eureka Park startup section this week in Las Vegas, NV (Booth #75302).
BCI, LLC, a Virginia-based company, is dedicated to innovating for a simpler and safer world. Founders Stephanie and Nic are fascinated by technology and are proud to bring DashIT into the world to help drivers navigate easily and safely. Visit us at http://www.DashITstore.com