April 10, 2014, ShenZhen, China – Microlab www.microlab.com, a leading audio manufacturer of portable and Hi-Fi speaker systems for the digital home and office and a CES 2012 Innovations Award Winner, announced today the FC60BT HD audio wireless Bluetooth/NFC 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker System, featuring Microlab’s patented HC2D Technology, a powerful subwoofer, and 2 advanced stereo satellite SQ speakers without enclosures for crystal clear sound without harmonic distortions or vibrations that often happen when speakers are enclosed.
HC2D Technology for Supreme Immersive Sound & Modern White Lycosa Mirrored Acrylic Styling
The perfect Father’s Day gift for the ultimate fully immersive “man cave” audio listening experience, the FC60BT brings audio perfection to dad with Microlab’s innovative patented HC2D (High Clarity Close Distance) technology that provides an impeccable 105 Watt crystal clear output, with EQ parameter for automatically balanced sound, a 360 degree remote control that works from any angle in the room, modern white acrylic styling, and quick and easy set-up.
360 Degree Remote for Access from Any Angle in the Room — Lying on the Couch, at a Desk, or Anywhere Else
The FC60BT features a modern design which fits into any environment, with sexy clear see-through speakers and a luxurious Lycosa mirrored white acrylic subwoofer with a matching powerful whitecircular remote. The system connects to Bluetooth, NFC, and optical devices, including smartphones, tablets, HDTVs, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray players, and PCs and Laptops through its convenient 360 degree RF remote control that works from any angle in the room, so dad can access the system while relaxing on the couch, at his pool table, desk, bar or from anywhere else in his man cave, office or studio. The remote quickly controls on/off, input choice (Bluetooth, NFC, or optical), volume and bass level, pause/stop, and track selection.
- 2.1 subwoofer system with 2 see-through stereo satellite speakers.
- Patented HC2D Technology (High Clarity Close Distance) for crystal clear sound with full resolution range when listening at close or from a far distance.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology connects to smartphones and tablets.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) function quickly connects to Android, Windows and Blackberry devices without pairing — just tap the device on the remote control’s NFC logo for instant music.
- Powerful integrated 8-inch bass subwoofer with built-in amplifier.
- 2 stereo enclosure-less satellite SQ speakers for no harmonic distortions or vibrations.
- Digital signal processor for clear HD audio sound.
- Connects to most media players with included stereo 3.5mm jack.
- 360 degree RF remote control for Bluetooth, NFC, track, input, volume, and bass controls that works from any angle in the room.
- 1-inch tweeter and 5-inch midrange set up in tandem for perfectly clear sound.
- EQ parameter for automatically balanced sound.
- Quick and easy plug n’ play set up in a few minutes.
- Amplifier output: 105 Watt RMS.
- Tweeter: 6 Ohm, Midrange: 8 Ohm.
Availability & Pricing
Priced at $449 SRP, the Microlab FC60BT will be available in May distributed in the U.S. by Ma Labs. For information, contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org,
Since its founding in 1998,
Microlab’s 320,000 square foot (100,000 square meters) production facility is state-of-the-art, capable of producing over 4 million units a year. To ensure quality and performance of their products, Microlab makes all critical parts (drivers, plastic parts, etc.) in house. Microlab has over 1,500 employees and is based in Shenzhen, China, a city of 15 million people, a 30 minute train ride from Hong Kong. The company has established an extensive sales network in China and around the world. It has distributors in around 50 countries and generates over $60 Million in revenue each year. Microlab has become the top brand in multimedia speakers in many markets, a testimony to the quality and performance of their products.