ArtRage for iPhone is now free https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artrage-for-iphone/id486224072?mt=8 (regularly $1.99) during Comic-Con San Diego #SDCC, July 24-27 in celebration of the upcoming ArtRage 4.5 and other 64-bit versions of the popular paint app.
The ArtRage 4.5 (Mac & Windows) update with new 64-bit engine acceleration will be released on August 11th www.artrage.com
ArtRage 4.5 New Features:
- New 64-bit engine for a big speed gain and larger files.
- Grids: highly customizable grid overlays.
- Live Pencil Tilt: Pencil Tool now supports Tilt as you paint (with compatible styluses).
- More new features at: http://www.artrage.com/artrage-4/free-update/.
- Release date: August 11th.
- Free update for ArtRage 4 users. Half price discount for registered users of previous ArtRage versions 2.x & 3.x.
Comic Con #SDCC attendees can try out ArtRage for iPhone free. Have more fun painting while patiently waiting in lines for Comic-Con events.
British artist and teacher Paul Kercal @kercal lauded ArtRage for iPhone on flickr, “Still amazed at not only what the iPhone 3GS can still manage, but also what ArtRage is capable of even on older phones. Top stuff.” https://www.flickr.com/photos/56759148@N00/14488897947/
Whether using a pen, brush, drawing tablet, mouse or even a finger, ArtRage provides the experience of actually “painting” digitally on a computer canvas with oil paints that smear and blend, and watercolors that flow together to create soft, wet gradations, just as they would in a traditional art studio. ArtRage 4 is available immediately, priced at $49.90 at:http://www.artrage.com/artrage-store.html, ArtRage for iPad is priced at $4.99, and ArtRage for iPhone is free during Comic-Con (normally $1.99) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artrage-for-iphone/id486224072?mt=8.