Today DVDO® announced the new Roku Ready® certified DVDO QUICK6R™ 4K Ultra HD HDMI® switcher. Customers can now easily access over 1500 streaming channels simply by inserting a Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready® Version) * into the MHL port— no wires or extra remote required.
Like the original Quick6, the Quick6R is specifically designed to upgrade any home entertainment system without replacing the A/V receiver. Its features include instant 4K switching, 3D, Picture-in picture (PIP), as well as InstaPrevue™, a Silicon Image® technology that makes TVs and AV receivers easier to use by taking the guesswork out of switching between HDMI sources. The new Quick6R is specifically designed to support the Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready® Version) including a new DVDO remote control capable of controlling all Roku streaming functions and automatic recognition of the Roku stick.
The certified Roku Ready Quick6R is available at an MSRP of $429 from authorized DVDO distributors, dealers and online partners.
DVDO Quick6R Features
- Six HDMI inputs including:
– Four (300MHz) 4K Ultra HD capable inputs
- – One MHL-enabled inputs to connect mobile devices
- – One MHL-enabled port for Roku
- Streaming Stick
- Simple Control – no additional remote required to control the Roku®Streaming
- Stick™ (Roku Ready® Version)
- Remote that supports full Roku functionality
- Smart TV capabilities- choose from 1500+ streaming channels in 1080p video
- InstaPrevue technology, to display- live previews of all active inputs
- InstaPort™S single-second port switching technology
- Picture-in-Picture, including dynamic audio swapping
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- S/PDIF optical and coax outputs
- Serial port for automation control
- Automatic switching—3 modes
- USB for easy firmware update
quality with the Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version)
*Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready® Version) is sold separately
Follow DVDO (@dvdosystems) on Twitter.
Become a fan on Facebook. ROKU®, the ROKU Logo, ROKU READY®, the ROKU READY Logo, and STREAMING STICK™ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
About DVDO Inc.
DVDO, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Image, Inc., delivers award-winning video connectivity solutions including video switches, wireless adapters, and video processors for end users. The solutions provide leading-edge video technologies that will enable current and next-generation systems to deliver professional-quality video across a wide range of displays and sources.
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the technology, performance, features and benefits of the DVDO Air WirelessHD® solution. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in Silicon Image’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by these forward-looking statements. Silicon Image assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
DVDO and the DVDO logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
# # #