SAN DIEGO, Sept. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — This morning, leading gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) announced the global retail availability of the Stealth 700wireless surround sound headset for PlayStation®4. The Stealth 700 for PS4™ is the company’s fourth and final model released in time for this fall’s big game launches as part of its all-new lineup of revolutionary wireless gaming headsets for the latest Xbox One and PS4 game consoles. The Stealth 700 for PS4, as well as the previously released Stealth 700 and 600 series headsets, are available today at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers around the world.
Beyond high-quality, wireless game and chat audio, the Stealth 700 gaming headset for PS4 features everything from Active Noise-Cancellation and Bluetooth® connectivity with app-based settings to Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ glasses friendly and comfort-driven design. It also offers the company’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing™ sound setting that gives you a competitive advantage so you can win more. All this and much more for an unprecedented MSRP of $149.95.
Games and gaming technology are advancing fast, and the Stealth 700 is the latest wireless surround sound gaming headset for PS4, offering gamers a wealth of the latest premium features and comfort, including:
- Immersive Surround Sound – The Stealth 700 for PS4 features DTS: Headphone:X® surround sound technology for amazing 7.1 channel surround sound.
- Active Noise-Cancellation – The Stealth 700 offers gamers Active Noise-Cancellation to eliminate unwanted background distractions for complete gaming immersion.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with App-Based Settings – The Stealth 700 also features Bluetooth so you can quickly change audio settings on the fly when connected to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub app, as well as stream music and take calls from your mobile or tablet device while gaming.
- Wireless Game & Chat – On PS4, the included USB transmitter connects the headset to the console using the latest smart, channel-hopping technology.
- Glasses Friendly Comfort – Turtle Beach’s innovative ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Large, powerful 50mm over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Flip-up Microphone – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, flips up out of the way to mute, and blends into the headset’s design when not in use.
- Superhuman Hearing – From quiet footsteps sneaking-up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Superhuman Hearing lets you hear it all. Hear Everything. Defeat Everyone.™
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
- Dynamic Chat Boost™ – Activate to automatically increase incoming chat volume over game audio so you hear your teammates clearly.
- Mic Monitoring – Hear the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Audio Presets, Including Bass Boost – Customize the way your game sounds with four audio presets, including Bass Boost.
- All-Day Battery Life – The Stealth 700 offers gamers up to 10 hours of gaming per charge, and can go longer depending on how much the Active Noise-Cancellation and Bluetooth features are used.
For more information on the Stealth 700 & Stealth 600 wireless gaming headsets for the Xbox One family of devices and PS4, as well as the latest Turtle Beach products and accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach (www.turtlebeach.com) has been revolutionizing console multiplayer gaming since the very beginning with its wide selection of industry leading, award-winning gaming headsets. Whether you’re a professional eSports athlete, hardcore gamer, casual player or just starting out, Turtle Beach has the gaming headset to help you truly master your skills. Innovative and advanced technology, amazing audio quality, clear communication, lightweight and comfortable designs and ease-of-use are just a few features that have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand for gamers the world over. Made for Xbox and PlayStation® consoles as well as for PC, Mac® and mobile/tablet devices, having a Turtle Beach gaming headset in your arsenal gives you the competitive advantage. The Company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to the Company’s liquidity, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, the outcome of our HyperSound strategic review process and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, the Company’s most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Turtle Beach Corporation