STOCKHOLM – September 25, 2017 – YEVO Labs, a Stockholm-based innovation lab born from the creators of Happy Plugs, has teamed up with colette in Paris for a limited edition collaboration inspired by the high fashion boutique’s signature colette blue color. The exclusive YEVO x colette smart true wireless headphones will be available on September 26, sold exclusively in the colette store on 213 Rue Saint Honoré in Paris.
- “colette has always been my first stop when visiting Paris. I could not be more excited to work with them on this special collaboration,” said Andreas Vural, founder and president of YEVO Labs and Happy Plugs. “We are all about pushing the envelope through both fashion and technology. This partnership is an expression of that, while paying homage to the color that has represented colette for two decades.”
- “At colette, we love to bring brands together, whether it’s exclusivities, pre-releases, limited editions, established designers or new talents,” said Sarah Andelman, founder and Creative Director of colette. “We are thrilled to work with a brand like YEVO that understands our vision in designing a product that caters to our customer’s aesthetic lifestyle.”
Listeners will experience total freedom of movement without any wires with YEVO x colette smart headphones. Their streamlined aesthetic inspired by faceted precious metals with smooth silhouettes is dressed in statement-making colette blue and engineered to musical perfection. They deliver safe, superior performance with crystal-clear sound quality that is fine-tuned to hit crisp highs and deep lows using Near-Field Magnetic Induction pairing technology, setting them apart from other Bluetooth-connected wireless devices.
YEVO Labs announced availability of its first generation YEVO 1 back in May 2017. For more information on YEVO, visit www.yevolabs.com
YEVO 1 and the new exclusive YEVO x colette are available for purchase at http://www.colette.fr and at Colette on 213 Rue Saint Honoré in Paris for €249.00 on September 26.
Key Features YEVO x colette
- DESIGN & STYLE – Dressed in colette blue and inspired by faceted precious metals and smooth shapes to deliver advanced technology in a sleek, sophisticated way.
- CONNECTIVITY – Connect with 4.1 Bluetooth and Near-Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) utilizing a low-power magnetic field to transmit data, ranging up to 33 feet from any Bluetooth enabled device/phone/tablet.
- PASSIVE NOISE ISOLATION – Passive noise cancellation begins as soon as YEVO 1 is inserted into your ears. Activate audio transparency with a tap to hear the world around you.
- ACOUSTICS – Built with two dedicated amps driving high-precision balanced armature speakers from Knowles © for an incredibly detailed sound with excellent mid and high-tones and a tight bass response all reproduced with minimal distortion. Designed for pro-audio in-ear applications.
- BATTERY – Up to 20 hours of battery life* with the elegant, slim storage and charge case.
- APP CONTROL – Customize EQ, toggle between Presets and Filters or activate Bass Boost, customized touch controls and Audio Transparency to get out the most out of YEVO 1. Available for iOS and Android
- TOUCH & CONTROL – Manage volume, take phone calls, control your music, activate audio transparency, access Siri and Google Now and more with just a tap.
- LIGHTWEIGHT / FREEDOM – Weighing only 8 grams, YEVO 1 fits securely and comfortably in your ear for unlimited freedom of movement. 6 different ear tips guarantee a perfect fit.
- STORAGE & CHARGE CASE – Charge on the go with the sophisticated and lightweight (80 grams) storage case.
- AUDIO TRANSPARENCY & MICROPHONES – Audio Transparency keeps you connected to your surroundings by letting sound in or keeping it out. With three omni-directional microphones, one microphone allows for calls while the other two microphones keep listening to your surroundings, filtering away unwanted noise for crisp call quality.
* Battery time is approximate and depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, voice and data mix, and features selected. Up to 4h listening time and 3h calling time per charge. Charging case yields up to 5 extra charges on the go.
To see more photos visit: https://www.yevolabs.com/
ABOUT YEVO LABS
YEVO Labs is a Stockholm-based innovation lab at the vanguard of consumer tech, creating and marketing the future of audio. From idea to finished product, YEVO Labs strives to create products that make our lives easier and break boundaries of what is possible. YEVO Labs was born from the creators of Happy Plugs. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, Happy Plugs has developed a strong international appeal by defining its own mix of design and tech. As a global market leader in fashion tech, Happy Plugs is an influential force in the consumer electronics industry. For more information, visit http://www.yevolabs.com.
ABOUT HAPPY PLUGS
Happy Plugs is an award winning Swedish lifestyle and fashion brand born in 2011. With the ambition of transforming essential tech accessories into fashion must-haves the company has become industry leader in fashion electronics. Happy Plugs is designed in Sweden, known for its vibrant fashion and music scene. Our ‘What Color Are You Today?®’ concept is simple; We believe mobile accessories should not only fit your mobile device, but also reflect your personal style. We like to keep it elegant and classic, yet fun and affordable. Our products are available in the most prestigious concept and department stores such as Colette and Le Bon Marche in Paris, Selfridges and Harrods in London, Restir and Loft in Tokyo, Bloomingdales and Saks in New York as well as more than 10.000 stores in over 70 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.happyplugs.
colette is a French high fashion, streetwear, and accessory retailer. The three floor 8,000 square feet concept store is located in Paris and contains an exhibition space, bookshop, and a “water bar” serving more than 100 brands of bottled water. For more information, visit http://www.colette.fr.