NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Enduring a cracked screen until the next version of your phone is released is no longer a sign of strength. It’s time to protect your phone with a better plan. Beginning Thursday, Oct. 19, you can enroll any phone you purchased within the last 24 months in Total Mobile Protection from Verizon.
Total Mobile Protection protects your phone in case of damage, loss or theft. It delivers replacement phones as soon as the next day and now has a new lower price for cracked screen repair* at just $29(lowered from $49).
Cracked screen repair comes with two convenient options: either bring it to one of 296 certified repair stores or save yourself a trip and have a certified technician meet you at your home or office in 152 cities. One of the industry’s most comprehensive protection plans continues to expand with new repair locations and more customer benefits, including:
- Fast next day replacement— when you need a replacement phone, you can’t wait. Order by midnight Eastern and get your replacement phone the next day.
- Extensive repair network— choose from convenient cracked screen repair location options, including repairs at your home or office in select cities.
- Expert technical support— get great support and advice when you need help with your phone and anything it connects to.
- More claims— to help keep your phone in tip-top shape, you’re now covered for up to three claims a year.
Sign up today and get all the benefits of Total Mobile Protection at https://www.verizonwireless.com/tmp. Don’t wait: if your phone is less than 24 months old, you can sign up for Total Mobile Protection until November 17.
- Cracked screen repair option is available in select markets for certain smartphone models.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York City, has a diverse workforce of 163,400 and generated nearly $126 billion in 2016 revenues. Verizon operates America’s most reliable wireless network and the nation’s premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. Its Oath subsidiary houses more than 50 media and technology brands that engage about 1 billion people around the world.
VERIZON’S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at www.verizon.com/about/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.