SAN FRANCISCO — October 10, 2017 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that video games based on two of America’s favorite game shows, Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune, will be available for download individually and as a compilation and at retail as a compilation November 7 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One family of devices. Jeopardy!® and Wheel of Fortune® will be available for the suggested price of $39.99 for the bundle and $19.99 for each digital game.
Jeopardy! allows players to solve over 2,000 clues and compete with two other friends online and through local multiplayer, and offers exciting new features.
- Unique Modes: With three distinct modes, there is a Jeopardy! type for everyone. Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Career Mode. Rapid Mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match, and Family Mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
- Unlock New Categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Categories.
- Media Clues: Jeopardy! offers more than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
- Category Customization: Players can decide which categories they want during online and offline matches.
With more than 4,000 puzzles, Wheel of Fortune offers hours of puzzle-solving fun and provides unique twists on the classic game.
- Classic and Quick Modes: Play the classic mode to enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all of the beats you know and love. Or choose the quick mode to solve a few puzzles.
- Online Multiplayer: Track your progress against friends and global leaderboards, compare your score and achievements through the profile function and chat with friends.
- Special Wedges true to the TV Show: Collect awesome travel trips with the prize wedge and win top value gifts with the gift card, mystery wedge or million dollar wedge.
- Level up and Unlock Customization Items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.
For the latest on all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit http://www.ubiblog.com.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015–16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
UNO and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel. © 2016 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
About Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune ©2017 Califon Productions, Inc. “Wheel of Fortune” is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Games software © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Jeopardy! ©2017 Jeopardy Productions, Inc. Jeopardy! is a registered trademark of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Games software © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.