World’s first roast-grind-brew coffee maker that brings the best coffeehouse experience to your home
- First-of-its-kind coffee maker that allows you to use green coffee beans purchased directly from the grower
- Uses IoT technology to become your direct line to coffee growers around the world, making connected coffee for a connected world
- Each bean pouch includes an NFC chip pre-programmed with the ideal roasting parameters for the beans inside for a perfect roast every time
- Roast-grind-brew in under 20 minutes, close to a traditional drip brew coffee maker
- Different grind settings allow user to dictate whether they prefer a stronger taster or a lighter taste
- Features include a removable water tank removable water tank designed for a 5-cup carafe, detachable roasting chamber, LED light indicators, optimized brewing time, high tech air filter, chaff filter and connectivity
Available at: bonaverde.com
Born from the vision of Founder and CEO, Hans Stier, the Berlin-based German startup, Bonaverde Coffee is disrupting the world of coffee. At the intersection of technology and the often complex coffee ecosystem, Bonaverde combines tradition and technology to revolutionize how coffee is traded, distributed, roasted and consumed around the globe.
With cutting-edge production methods, innovative technology and the innate passion to be a catalyst for change, Bonaverde developed the world’s first coffee machine, the Bonaverde Berlin, that not only grinds and brews but actually roasts green coffee beans, resulting in the freshest and smoothest cup of coffee you’ve ever tasted. Not only does Bonaverde appeal to the creative styling and aesthetic principles of contemporary design, the company is developing the first full-service supply chain for sourcing, packaging and delivering green coffee to consumers.
Through the power of IoT technology, and a 100% traceable digital ecosystem, Bonaverde invites all players, including growers, cooperatives, brands, roasters, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, to participate in its “crop-to-cup” ecosystem. The Bonaverde Berlin uses built-in 3G technology that automatically connects the machines to the cloud, while our RFID reader and our digital Coffee Concierge allow the machine to pick up the perfect roasting profile for the green coffee beans. The Coffee Concierge, running on Facebook Messenger, acts as a personal barista, bringing the community together with relevant content at the time of consumption along with plenty of roasting profiles and a connection to farmers around the world.
Bonaverde is at the beginning of its journey to change coffee. With new products and enhanced digital features coming in 2018 Bonaverde will not only continue to disrupt the consumer coffee market but will make its way into the commercial sector with exciting new espresso products. Further, the company will push its overall mission to positively disrupt the income distribution standards to benefit farmers around the world, while also delivering consumers a fresher, better