FREMONT, Calif., Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today announced the ZU1050 WUXGA 10,000 lumens laser projector. The ZU1050 was designed for ultimate flexibility and reliability with seven interchangeable optical lens options, MultiColor laser (MCL) technology for a wider color gamut and Optoma’s DURACORE laser phosphor light source for virtually maintenance-free operation. Every aspect of the ZU1050 projector was carefully designed to suit even the most complex professional installations, delivering on the company’s commitment to provide innovative ProScene projectors with maximum adaptability and versatility for the ProAV market.
The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is a flagship WUXGA laser phosphor projector that’s designed for large professional venues that require vibrant colors and consistent brightness. The ZU1050 delivers 10,000 lumens of brightness and features an impressive 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio with Extreme Black enabled, for powerful color performance and rich blacks in virtually any environment. Its motorized lens shift, zoom and focus with 360-degree and portrait operation mode allows for simple trouble-free installation. Combined with a laser light source and IP6X-certified dust rating for its optical engine, the ZU1050 is a cost-efficient and low maintenance option that provides up to 20,000 hours of light source operation for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environment installations.
Key specifications of the Optoma ProScene ZU1050 include:
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 WUXGA
- Brightness: 10,000 ANSI lumens
- Light Source: Laser phosphor, providing up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation
- Laser Type: MCL (red and blue laser)
- Optical engine: Airtight optical engine independently dust certified to IP6X
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled; 2,000:1 full on/off
- Vertical and Horizontal Lens Shift: 50% vertical, 15% Horizontal
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Edge Blending and Warping: Yes, built-in with portrait and 360-degree operation mode
- Throw Ratio: 0.36:1 to 5.5:1, with seven interchangeable lens options, including the BX-CTADOME for dome applications
- Connectivity: A wide array, including HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 3D sync in and 3D sync out, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI
“Optoma’s brightest and highest lumen, laser projector, the ZU1050, fills a specific category need for the ProAV market, providing flexibility, reliability and incredible performance,” said Brian Soto, head of product management, Optoma Technology. “As one of the largest selling projector brands in the U.S., we are committed to delivering innovative solutions within our ProScene line of projectors that promise maximum adaptability and versatility to meet the needs of the ProAV market.”
The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is available for purchase now for an estimated street price of $16,999through authorized dealers including Audio General, Avitecture, Electric Picture Display, AVI Systems, Conference Technologies and 5280 Digital. For more information about Optoma or any of its products, please visit: www.optomausa.com.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal-clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com.