SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) DECEMBER 12, 2017
WaterField Designs introduces the Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall, a sophisticated briefcaseand athletic bag for fitness-minded professionals to transition seamlessly from office to gym. The handsome leather-trimmed waxed canvas or ballistic nylon carryall incorporates a padded laptop compartment and organizational pockets for work essentials, a spacious chamber for clothes, and a collapsible, zippered space to separate shoes. With its sleek aesthetic and uncluttered design, the Atlas is the only bag a professional needs to impress at a business meeting and to knock out a lunchtime training session. Pre-launch participants who order through December 31, receive a complimentary WaterField Duo Dopp Kit ($79).
“Many of us who commute to work and like to stay fit, carry both a briefcase and a gym bag every day, but I’d prefer to carry just one — something to take from workout-to-work, and vice versa,” explained company owner, Gary Waterfield. “The work-gym bags available didn’t have the internal organization I need, so we designed one that keeps the professional aesthetic of a briefcase, improves interior organization and expands functionality to carry athletic gear. We’re pre-launching now so people can start the new year off right.”
- A slim chamber, secured by dual waterproof zippers, serves as a briefcase. Inside, two built-in, padded sleeves protect a laptop and tablet, and additional pockets stow a power supply, cords, a pen or stylus, and other work necessities.
- Laptop sleeve corner-cut-outs permit laptop charging while the device remains safely within.
- The TSA-friendly briefcase compartment opens flat, allowing the laptop to stay protected inside, while passing through TSA screening.
- A cavernous compartment, secured by dual waterproof zippers, stores clothing for exercise or for an overnight trip.
- A discrete, zippered, shoe pouch separates these from apparel and work items in an interior pocket that is accessed from the outside. It recedes when not in use to maximize space.
- An exterior zippered front pocket holds keys, wallet, tickets and other quick-access items. Inside that, a soft Ultrasuede® pocket protects a smartphone, and a key fob makes for easy retrieval after a vigorous workout.
- An open-topped side pocket stores a water bottle or other frequently-used belongings.
- Gold rip-stop lining lights up the bag’s interior for improved visibility.
- Three carry options — dual leather-grip handles, a suspension shoulder strap, and a wheeled-suitcase handle pass through for air travel — add to the Atlas’ versatility.
- In either classic, sturdy black ballistic nylon or rugged, tan waxed canvas and premium full-grain leather accents, the Atlas looks as good with a suit as it does with workout clothes.
WaterField Designs is pre-launching the Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall now. Pre-orders received by December 31 will be rewarded with a complimentary WaterField Duo Dopp Kit ($79), and will ship by January 19.
Availability & Pricing
The Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall
Colors: Black ballistic nylon with black or chocolate full-grain leather details. Tan waxed canvas with full-grain, chocolate leather details.
Weight and dimensions: Canvas—3.4 lbs. Ballistic—3.1 lbs; 16 x 10 x 8.5 inches. Meets most airline personal carry-on item size requirements.
Available for pre-order now. Orders received by December 31 receive a WaterField Duo Dopp Kit ($79). First Atlas production run ships January 19, 2018.
The Duo Dopp Kit
Colors: Black ballistic nylon with black full-grain leather details or tan waxed canvas with chocolate leather details.
Dimensions: 9.5 x 5 x 3.5 inches. Weight: 6.5 oz.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information is available at the company website under “Our Story.”