Grab some roses and chocolates, because love is in the air in Atari’s hit mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™! The new Valentine’s Day-themed update brings a plethora of content so you can turn your park into a scene straight out of Cupid’s wildest dreams! Spread the love with a romantic, Valentine’s Day-themed park adorned with the sweetest of decorations.
Add a little spice to your theme park love life this season! For a limited time, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Valentine’s Day update adds thirty-one exclusive Valentine’s cards, which are sure to be the absolute cutest yet! Add a touch of romance to your park with a new ride, a new restaurant, a new entertainer, and much more.
Atari has plenty of love to go around — the iconic brand is also officially publishing RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch in South Korea and Japan! With the Valentine’s Day update, players in these regions will now have access to all of the same gameplay and content available elsewhere in RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, completely localized in the respective languages.
What’s new in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Valentine’s Day update:
- Enjoy a brand new park environment and main hub decorated from a vision straight from the heart.
- Collect 31 exclusive Holiday cards, including a romantic ride, two shops, a restaurant, three new colors, nine new decorations, an entertainer, and an exclusive skin for all coaster stations and trains.
- Enjoy a new and romantic musical score as you build your park.
- Collect every Valentine decoration before the end of the season to unlock the Valentine fence, a decoration sure to spice up your park.
- Level up your Valentine cards to trigger additional revenue and peep boosts for your park.
- A new legendary building, the Lovebird Shop — increases the drop rate for double-hearts given by happy peep bubbles.
- Play the new “UTILITARIANISM!” Scenario — with only half of a park, you must optimize the space to attract as many peeps as possible. Complete the Scenario to win up to three new ride skins.
- New Languages: Korean and Japanese language support added.
Watch the Valentine’s Day update trailer for RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch:[YouTube] https://uberstrategist.link/
Boasting well over 20 million players since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s latest Valentine’s Day update allows players to continue creating and customizing their dream parks to their heart’s desire — now with a touch of cutesy love-themed flair. The Valentine’s Day update follows the festive Winter Holiday update, the spooky Halloween update, a wet and wild Water Park expansion, and a culinary-themed content update created in partnership with TV personality and social media star Foodgod (Jonathan Cheban).
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, please visit: