As your little one grows, so does the need for new items in your child-rearing arsenal. Do you find your toddler to be a little escape artist at night? We hate to break it to you, but that baby monitor you’re using is exactly named for who it’s for – a baby.
It’s time to grow with your child and get a toddlermonitor™. It hangs stylishly on any door knob and notifies you via your cell phone when your babe walks out the door. A motion detector cleverly disguised inside the toddlermonitor™ senses motion and sends a notification via Bluetooth to your phone. You choose the tone and volume you want to receive it, just like the alarm on your phone. This must-have for any parent is great for at home and can easily be switched from one door to the next!
More Reasons to Love toddlermonitor™:
• Better technology for toddlers – toddlermonitor™ senses motion at the door so you aren’t getting alerts every time your child moves in their bed
• Easy to use – only takes a few seconds to pair with your smartphone or tablet
• You choose your notification – choose vibration, sound or volume and the alerts sound until you acknowledge them
• Portable – easy to place on any door in your home or on the road at cottages, hotels or family members homes
• Secure – the toddlermonitor™ uses Bluetooth, so there’s no need to rely on an unknown network
• Multitasking – you can use up to 3 toddlermonitors™ at once
Precious boys Declan and Cooper were the inspiration for their smart moms, Krista and Lisa, to create the toddlermonitor™. One of the boys left his home unnoticed during the night, despite a baby monitor being present, which not only created heart-stopping panic, it created a desire for a better baby monitor! While up to 90-percent of parents buy a baby monitor, there is nothing like the toddlermonitor™ so Lisa and Krista made one. Now sleep tight!