FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today is launching its first truly wireless earbuds, combining the best sound quality and ultimate reliability in the wireless earphone market today. Optoma NuForce BE Free8 truly wireless earbuds combine advanced audio coding and connection technologies, including AAC, aptX LL and NMFI, to bring superior Hi-Fi sound and robust reliability to wireless earphones at the best available price today.
Optoma NuForce BE Free8 truly wireless earbuds are engineered to deliver the best truly wireless sound experience, integrating premium audio and design technologies to deliver crystal clear stereo sound, with no lag or connection issues. In true Optoma style, they are available on Amazon today for just $149, delivering mighty sound quality at market-leading prices.
- Mind-Blowing Sound Quality: The Optoma NuForce BE Free8 earbuds are compatible with both AAC and aptX® LL technologies to provide high fidelity audio to any device including iPhone®, Android™ and Windows® phones, as well as PCs and Macs. They also feature dynamic drivers with NuForce proprietary Sonic coating, a razor thin and strong coating of several refractory metals for close-to-perfect piston movement, ensuring lightning-fast transient response and ultra-low distortion. No other truly wireless headphones incorporate such robust technologies today.
- Comfortable, Elegant Design: With stylish and robust enclosures, these ergonomically designed earbuds with SpinFit 360-degree rotation ear tips, exclusively designed for the BE Free8s to provide a secure and comfortable fit. Each pair comes with two different shapes and multiple sizes to ensure a great fit.
- No More Spotty Connections: Unlike most truly wireless headphones, which rely solely on Bluetooth, NuForce BE Free8 also leverages NFMI (Near-Field Magnetic Induction) to maintain a reliable connection both between the two earpieces. Carefully engineered antenna placement enables a reliable Bluetooth range of 33 feet or more.
- More Listening Time: NuForce BE Free8 users can enjoy up to four hours of continuous, uninterrupted music, videos, games and phone calls, and an extra three full charges – in total 16 hours of listening time with its portable charging case.
- Full Headphone Functionality: These multi-functional truly wireless earbuds have a built-in CVC noise-canceling microphone for calls, and button on top of the earpiece to activate Siri and the Google Assistant, and to play, pause and skip songs – providing the same robust functionality as wired headphones.
- Durable and Sweat Proof: With an IPX5 rating, the BE Free8 are water and weather resistant, ensuring protection from rain and sweat – ideal for an active lifestyle and sports.
“With the NuForce BE Free8 earbuds, we wanted to take our time to ensure we delivered the best truly wireless sound experience to-date, and we believe we’ve achieved that,” said Jyri Jokirinta, head of NuForce audio products at Optoma Technology. “These earbuds pack a punch with pure sound delivered from the most advanced technologies on the market today. True to Optoma and NuForce style, we’re delivering them for a fraction of the cost of others, maximizing both quality and value for consumers.”
As the audio product line within Optoma, NuForce combines advanced audio technology with an elegant design to produce high-quality, award-winning audio products, all available at fiercely competitive prices. NuForce brings a simplified, flexible and superior audio experience to a broad market ranging from the casual listener to the serious audiophile.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com.