SAN DIEGO, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — To honor OpTic Gaming’s dedication and commitment to outstanding esports play and to punctuate their historic achievements of 2017, leading gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) today announced that the all-new Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition gaming headset has begun shipping and fans that have already ordered will be receiving their new headset shortly. Just as OpTic has elevated their game in 2017, Turtle Beach has elevated their award-winning Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset to new heights by incorporating the team’s iconic logo along with measured green accents to key visual elements of the headset. Only 2,000 units of Turtle Beach and OpTic Gaming’s exclusive Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition tournament gaming headset are available for fans to get their hands on, so be sure to secure yours now at www.turtlebeach.com before they are gone…forever.
2017 is the most decorated in OpTic Gaming’s storied history. So far this year they’ve brought home World Championships in Halo and Gears of War, and have also been crowned as Call of Duty® World Champions. The Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition is a testament to the Green Wall’s dedication and commitment that brought them these historic achievements, and an opportunity for OpTic fans to show their appreciation for their favorite esports team.
Just like OpTic Gaming represents the pinnacle of esports, Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro line represents the highest standards in audio and build quality in gaming. Designed from the ground up for today’s generation of esports athletes and hardcore gamers, the Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition delivers multiple first-and-only innovations in the core mechanics of headset design, comfort, and audio performance, all with a unique OG style. It is the headset of champions, with large 50mm Nanoclear™speakers tuned for esports, a high-sensitivity Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak™ Technology to ensure your commands are always heard, and a comfort-driven design including everything from cooling gel-infused memory foam ear cushions to Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ glasses friendly technology.
“While the explosive growth of esports has led to the formation of hundreds of pro teams, OpTic Gaming is in a league of their own, representing the height of professionalism and serving as consummate models for fans and aspiring pros around the globe,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “It’s been a privilege for our teams to work together to refine our lineup of gaming headsets to reflect their insights. The Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition showcases our shared commitment to the future of professional gaming, and is our congratulations to the team for their amazing achievements this year.”
Hector Rodriguez, OpTic Gaming’s Owner and Manager notes, “We have a great partnership with Turtle Beach. They knew we’ve long wanted to have our own OpTic edition headset, so not only did Turtle Beach create one for us, but they really went out of their way to collaborate with us and to make sure the Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition is everything we desire. We truly appreciate the team at Turtle Beach honoring all our hard work, and for finally giving us a great OpTic edition headset to share with our fans.”
Full details for the Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition tournament gaming headset include:
- Team Colors – The Elite Pro – OpTic Limited Edition sports OG’s iconic logo with perfectly balanced green accents that clearly show the world who your favorite esports team is.
- ComforTec™ Fit System – Experience a groundbreaking new level of comfort with this revolutionary, adjustable fit system featuring unique tension controls to adjust the tightness of the headset to your personal preference, a floating headband that perfectly distributes the headset’s weight, and a separate head-size adjustment – allowing you independent control of the earcup position and headband tension for the first time ever.
- Aerofit™ Ear Cushions – Groundbreaking material technologies combine for the best of both worlds when it comes to competitive gaming and comfort. Smooth Asahi spandex fabric combined with unique, cooling gel-infused memory foam keeps players comfortable. Separate internal and external leather sidewalls provide passive noise-isolation for blocking out the roar of the crowd, as well as deeper bass response for better sound.
- ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System – Turtle Beach’s patented ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System is built right into the earcups, featuring an easy adjustment to create a small channel in the ear cushion allowing gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
- Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak™ Technology – Squad communication is crucial in esports. Points are won and matches lost with a single command, and the high-sensitivity microphone with TruSpeak™ Technology is there to ensure your voice is always heard loud and clear.
- 50mm Nanoclear™ Speakers – Turtle Beach’s large, 50mm Nanoclear™ over-ear speakers are designed specifically for esports to deliver the clearest team chat via crisper sound with less distortion for a game changing audio experience.
- Additional Elite Pro Products – Visit www.turtlebeach.com/elite-pro-headsets
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach (www.turtlebeach.com) has been revolutionizing console multiplayer gaming since the very beginning with its wide selection of industry leading, award-winning gaming headsets. Whether you’re a professional esports athlete, hardcore gamer, casual player or just starting out, Turtle Beach has the gaming headset to help you truly master your skills. Innovative and advanced technology, amazing audio quality, clear communication, lightweight and comfortable designs and ease-of-use are just a few features that have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand for gamers the world over. Made for Xbox and PlayStation® consoles as well as for PC, Mac® and mobile/tablet devices, having a Turtle Beach gaming headset in your arsenal gives you the competitive advantage. The Company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to the Company’s liquidity, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, the outcome of our HyperSound strategic review process and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and the Company’s other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Turtle Beach Corporation