NEW DELHI, January 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
In line with its commitment to provide the best smartphone experience, Honor today announced the rollout of the much-awaited software update, that will enable face unlock feature through intelligent face recognition in Honor View 10. The rollout has started in batches starting 17th January and will be rolled out to everyone by 24th January, 2018.
To enable face recognition, one needs to enroll their face by accessing the face recognition feature in phone settings menu. They can enroll their face by simply looking at the camera. By detecting the face, Honor View 10 detects the positioning between user and the phone and adjusts the direction accordingly. For example, when one lies down in bed, the screen will rotate automatically so that one can comfortably read any messages.
The Intelligent face recognition by AI technology helps you in three ways:
- Intelligent lock screen notifications: When a new message comes in and user picks up the phone, Honor View 10 recognizes their face and lets them read the message without unlocking the phone and opening an app.
- The intelligent screen on Honor View 10 knows that you are reading the screen because it sees your eyes. When it sees you are no longer reading, it will turn off the screen.
- Intelligent display orientation: Honor View 10 detects the positioning between the phone and user and adjusts the direction accordingly.
Honor View 10 – Supreme Intelligence and Performance at Your Fingertips
At an attractive price point of INR 29,999, the most affordable AI enabled smartphone, Honor View 10 has seven awards at CES 2018, demonstrating its superior design, innovation and value that have been widely recognized by industry experts and consumers. Honor View 10 won awards and praises from media and influencers. They include:
- Pocket-lint’s ‘Best of CES 2018‘ award – Praised for Honor View10’s 5.99-inch, 2160 x 1080 resolution display and powerful Kirin 970 chipsets.
- PCMag’s ‘Best of CES 2018‘ award – “Honor’s View 10 sets the bar for value.”
- Android Authority’s ‘Best of CES 2018‘ award – “This is a phone you should definitely watch out for in 2018.”
- Android Central’s ‘Best of CES 2018‘ award – “…remain one of the best ‘affordable flagships’ of 2018.”
- Gadgetmatch’s ‘Best of CES 2018: Best Smartphone‘ award – “In its price segment, there’s nothing quite like the Honor View 10. It’s a beast!”
- Gear Diary’s ‘Best of CES 2018‘ award – “If you want a smartphone that’s really smart, look no further than the Honor View 10.”
Honor is a leading smartphone e-brand under the Huawei Group. In line with its slogan, ‘For the Brave’, the brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through Internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers. Honor led the online smartphone market with a global shipment value of 2.5 billion USD to become the number 1 online smartphone brand, as per International Data Corporation (IDC) in Q1 2017. Huawei’s Consumer Business Group, comprising of its dual brands Huawei and Honor, shipped 139 million smartphones globally in 2016 and reported an increase of 44% in its annual revenue.
For more information please visit: www.hihonor.com/in
Huawei – Hotline number: 1800-209-6555 | 9 am – 9 pm | All days open, except public holidays.
Huawei website: http://consumer.huawei.com/in