SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Jan. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Green Hills Software and INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS), a Green Hills Software company, will showcase their industry-leading technology for automotive electronics and secure IoT devices at CES® 2018 and Consumer Telematics Show (CTS), January 8-12 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Key demonstrations and presentations will focus on safely consolidating open-source environments within critical automotive domains, securing connected car communications, ensuring trusted electronic component supply chains, and helping autonomous vehicle projects bridge the gap between R&D and production programs.
CTS, January 8 – Rio Hotel
- 9:40am – 10:10am – The Autonomous Vehicle Reality Check panel session with panelist Dan Mender, VP of Business Development, Green Hills Software
- 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm – Building Automotive Security from the Inside Out presentation by Joe Fabbre, Director of Platform Solutions, Green Hills Software
- Live demonstrations of a Secure Telematics platform and Safe ECU Consolidation for Android IVI software
CES, January 9-12 – Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), North Hall #3110
- Connected Cockpit Vehicle – Sit in the Renesas-Green Hills vehicle and immerse yourself in an Android environment that’s safely consolidated with safety-critical vehicle functions
- V2X Certificates – See the first turn-key production service that securely generates and distributes vehicle-to-everything certificates between vehicles and smart cities
- Autonomous Vehicle Software Simulation & Code Generation – The ANSYS ADAS/AV Open Simulation Platform is a model-based simulator and code generator that helps autonomous vehicle projects bridge the gap from R&D to safety-certified production deployments
- Secure Code Signing and OTA – Boot securely, prove authenticity, securely deliver OTA updates, extend rights management and protect in-app purchases
- Secure Connected Car – The u-blox secure telematics platform delivers high-speed connectivity options for IVI, automated driving and V2X by safely consolidating Linux applications with safety and security-critical vehicle functions and services
- Safety-Certified Instrument Cluster Wall of Fame – See four of our key graphics partners on the newest automotive multicore processors
Locations for Green Hills Software and ISS:
- Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) – Rio Hotel, January 8
- CES – Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) North Hall, Booth #3110, January 9-12
- Qualcomm – Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) North Hall, Booth #5616
- Renesas – North Plaza Parking Lot, Gold Lot #18
- GENIVI Showcase – Bellagio Hotel, Ballroom 2 & 6, January 9, 6:00 – 9:30pm
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent vendor of embedded development solutions. In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
About INTEGRITY Security Services
INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Hills Software, established to provide best-practice embedded security products and infrastructure solutions for protecting smart devices from cyber security attacks. End-to-end automotive solutions range from ECU cryptographic platforms to large-scale public key management systems.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, MULTI, INTEGRITY and INTEGRITY Multivisor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Green Hills Software