ORLANDO. April 10, 2018— With month-to-month access and insurance and maintenance rolled into the program, the innovative Carma subscription platform was revealed with enthusiastic dealer reaction at today’s Digital Dealer Show in Orlando.
The Carma Platform is a turnkey solution that allows auto dealerships to launch and operate their own car subscription offering to their customers. With Carma, auto dealerships can create a new, profitable business line by offering a mobility solution that customers appreciate, while leveraging their unique advantages with established local presence and service departments.
At Digital Dealer, Carma is located at Booth #440 in the Orange County Convention Center South Hall.
The Carma platform consists these key components, including:
- Branded mobile apps – beautiful and customizable mobile applications for customers
- Connected telematics – plug and play vehicle telematics device integrated with the platform for mileage-based billing, security and usage restriction enforcement
- Operations and logistics dashboard – an advanced backend software for managing reservations, logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Integrated insurance offering – one of a kind insurance offering that is custom designed for subscriptions and integrated with the Carma platform
- Multi-region and multi-dealer support – ready to support franchise dealers with multiple regions and locations with centralized oversight
“Subscriptions are a unique opportunity for dealers because they bring the mobility revolution to the local dealer,” said Patrick Min, Carma Car’s COO. ” Unlike ridesharing and carsharing, which typically bypass retailers, subscriptions put the dealer at the center of the ecosystem.”
ABOUT CARMA CAR, INC.
Carma Car, Inc. offers a turnkey solution that allows auto dealerships to launch and operate their own car subscription offering. The company is backed by Techstars Mobility, the Detroit-based premiere startup accelerator in the auto industry that is supported by Ford Motor Company, Honda, AAA, Siemens and Bosch. For additional information on the Carma Subscription Platform, visit http://www.carmacar.com/platform/.