STOCKHOLM – YEVO Labs, a Stockholm-based innovation lab born from the creators of Happy Plugs, announces the availability of its second-generation product, YEVO Air true wireless headphones. The new generation combines design, performance and advanced technology for superior sound quality and reliable Bluetooth connection in the brand’s signature contemporary design. Like its predecessor YEVO 1, YEVO Air allows listeners to experience total freedom of movement without any wires and is available now for $129.00 worldwide at www.yevolabs.com and at selected retailers like Harrods, London, HBX and Nous, Paris.
“Design and performance is the heart of our ethos, said Andreas Vural, founder of YEVO Labs and Happy Plugs. “It’s as important as the advanced technology we engineer into our products. We want to change the way listeners connect to their music, while embracing a design and style that fits into everyday life.”
YEVO Air takes listeners’ wireless headphone experience to the next level with a sleek, clean design that’s sure to turn heads. The headphones deliver ultimate freedom with Bluetooth 4.2 for reliable connectivity, so you don’t miss a beat and 6mm drivers for consistent sound performance, no matter how high you crank the volume. YEVO offers a fine-tuned sound experience with immersive deep bass, amazing clarity and detailed highs that you traditionally only hear in wired headphones.
Whether on-the-go, up-in-the-air, or hitting the gym or pavement, YEVO Air is designed to fit comfortably in your ears for hours of listening. The earbuds stay put with three sizes of included silicon tips for a secure fit and perfect seal for better audio quality. The headphones are also sweat and splash resistant, so you’ll never have to skip a training session or worry about a rainy commute. YEVO Air provides up to 3.5 hours of listening time in a single charge and up to 14 hours of playtime with its ultra-lightweight and portable charging storage case.
YEVO Air is available in two colorways – Black and White for $129.00.
Key Features YEVO Air
- DESIGN & STYLE – a contemporary design allows YEVO Air to blend into listener’s everyday style, whether it’s a street look, tailored suit or gym gear.
- ACOUSTICS – 6mm drivers deliver a crystal-clear sound with immersive deep bass, amazing clarity and detailed highs. Optimized EQ for consistent performance at any volume with included silicon ear tips that guarantee a perfect seal for optimal noise isolation.
- CALLS & CONTROLS – Manage volume, take phone calls, control your music, access Siri and Google Assistant and more with a simple click of a button.
- WITHOUT SWEATING IT – Sweat and splash resistant so you no longer have to worry about damaging your headphones with even the most grueling workouts.
- STORAGE & CHARGE CASE – Charge on the go with the compact and lightweight (32 grams) storage case.
- COMFORT – Silicon ear tips in 3 size options allow for hours of comfortable listening. Size options ensure these earbuds stay put.
- BATTERY – 3.5 hours of playtime in a single charge. Up to 14 hours of battery life* with the lightweight, portable storage and charge case. Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- CHARGING – 1.5-hour charge time. 15-minute quick charge for an extra 45 minutes of use.
- CONNECTIVITY – Connect with 4.2 Bluetooth
* Battery time is approximate and depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, voice and data mix, and features selected. Listening time: 3.5-hours. Charging case yields 10.5-hours of extra playtime.
For more information on YEVO, visit www.yevolabs.com
ABOUT YEVO LABS
YEVO Labs is a Stockholm-based innovation lab at the vanguard of consumer tech, creating and marketing the future of audio. From idea to finished product, YEVO Labs strives to create products that make our lives easier and break boundaries of what is possible. YEVO Labs was born from the creators of Happy Plugs. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, Happy Plugs has developed a strong international appeal by defining its own mix of design and tech. As a global market leader in fashion tech, Happy Plugs is an influential force in the consumer electronics industry. For more information, visit http://www.yevolabs.com.
ABOUT HAPPY PLUGS
Happy Plugs is an award winning Swedish lifestyle and fashion brand born in 2011. With the ambition of transforming essential tech accessories into fashion must-haves the company has become industry leader in fashion electronics. Happy Plugs is designed in Sweden, known for its vibrant fashion and music scene. Our ‘What Color Are You Today?®’ concept is simple; We believe mobile accessories should not only fit your mobile device, but also reflect your personal style. We like to keep it elegant and classic, yet fun and affordable. Our products are available in the most prestigious concept and department stores such as nous and Le Bon Marche in Paris, Selfridges and Harrods in London, Restir and Loft in Tokyo, Bloomingdales and Saks in New York as well as more than 10.000 stores in over 70 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.happyplugs.com.