MONTEREY, Calif., Aug. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Intelligent electric vehicle maker BYTON will showcase its latest innovations at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, including the US debut of the BYTON K-Byte Concept on the prestigious Concept Car Lawn. BYTON will also feature its M-Byte Concept SUV at Pebble Beach, a production version of which is scheduled to launch in China in late 2019 and the US and Europe by 2020. BYTON’s vehicles are smart devices on wheels, all featuring high-speed connectivity and the proprietary Shared Experience Display (SED), a full-dash, door-to-door screen that delivers an unmatched digital user experience.
BYTON’s presence at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance represents the first Chinese brand to show at this illustrious event. It highlights how the forces of electrification, autonomy, connectivity, and shared mobility are driving significant changes in the auto industry, while also demonstrating what the Concours field may look like in 40-50 years.
BYTON’s activities at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance include the following. Please RSVP if you’re interested in attending events or wish to schedule an appointment for executive interviews and product demonstrations.
– BYTON’s booth at Pebble Beach is located at the entrance to Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance activities. You can find it at Golf Circle near the 1st tee of the Pebble Beach Golf Links, by The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
– BYTON will be featured at The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering on Friday, August 24, with a booth highlighting the M-Byte Concept and the industry-first SED located on the 9th fairway near the main stage.
– BYTON will participate in the official Pebble Beach Concours press conference, taking place on Friday, August 24, at 5 pm and located on Peter Hay Hill at The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
– BYTON will host a “BYTON Social” on Saturday, August 25, from 5-7 pm at Pebble Beach. Attendees will have an exclusive look at the BYTON K-Byte Concept with behind-the-scenes stories about the next-generation smart device from the product design team. The BYTON Social will take place at Golf Circle next to the 1st tee of the Pebble Beach Golf Links.
– The BYTON K-Byte Concept – a sedan designed for the age of autonomy with integrated and retractable sensors – will be featured on the Concept Car Lawn on Sunday, August 26. It can also be found in the BYTON booth on Thursday, August 23, through Saturday, August 25.
It is not about refining cars. It is about refining life.
BYTON aspires to build premium intelligent electric vehicles for the future. Its crafted cars integrate advanced digital technologies to offer customers a smart, sage, comfortable and eco-friendly driving and mobility experience. BYTON aims to create a premium brand rooted in China that has a global reach. Its global headquarters and intelligent manufacturing base are located in Nanjing, China, while its North American headquarters – devoted to intelligent car experience, autonomous driving, whole vehicle integration, and other cutting-edge technologies – is based in the Silicon Valley. The company’s vehicle concept and design center is in Munich, Germany.
Official website: www.byton.com