TORONTO, Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – Sensors & Software is pleased to announce an exciting update to FINDAR®, the ground penetrating radar (GPR) created specifically for law enforcement to aid in the search for buried forensic evidence. FINDAR® can locate clandestine graves, drugs or money buried in metal or plastic containers and buried weapons.
Sensors & Software has incorporated customer feedback into this upgraded FINDAR system. The key features are:
Improved Ease of use:
- Minimal system setup enables data collection to start immediately upon arrival at the investigation site.
- The intuitive user interface guides investigators through a systematic grid search, even around obstacles.
- Ultra-light cart for easy transport to and navigation at the investigation site.
- Data and screenshots are saved to a single Project file for easy archiving.
- 3D images are generated on-site in seconds, pinpointing position & depth of potential evidence
- Real-time interpretations can be added and viewed in Map View to identify areas of interest for immediate excavation
- Share findings with the investigation team instantly by emailing screenshots directly from the site
- Built in GPS automatically geo-references grids & screen shots for future reference and archiving
- Optional external GPS – survey paths, grids and identified targets are displayed in a plan map view
- Automatically exports KMZ file to seamlessly view survey path, screenshot images and interpretations in Google EarthTM.
- Create depth slices of large areas quickly without setting up multiple grids by using an accurate GPS and EKKO_ProjectTM software
The new FINDAR brings a new level of functionality and efficiency to forensic investigations.
To learn more about FINDAR®, visit FINDAR®
About Sensors & Software Inc.
Founded in 1988, Sensors & Software is the worldwide leader of Ground Penetrating Radar innovations. The company offers a wide range of hardware and software products and services designed to understand what lies beneath the surface and empower informed decision–making.
Learn more about Sensors & Software Inc.: