VALENCIA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Naztech, innovator of advanced car mounts and mobile products, dramatically enhanced the U.S. landscape of smartphone solutions two years ago when it introduced its MagBuddy magnetic mount system. Now, in conjunction with its recent 1-million unit sales milestone, the company is launching a global “MagBuddy Makes Life Easier“ campaign and announcing the expansion of its worldwide MagBuddy Wireless Charge Collection at the IFA Show in Berlin.
“This milestone isn’t just ours, it’s yours as well. It speaks for countless accidents avoided and lives kept safe,” said Naztech CEO David Nazar. “We are truly humbled, and as we look to the next million, we’re excited for the opportunity to help protect even more drivers and their families around the world.”
The innovative MagBuddy Wireless Charge is designed to enhance safety, convenience and operational ease. Its features include:
- Instant magnetic mount-and-charge on contact, without cradles or cables, while maintaining a full-screen view and full access to the device.
- Adaptive Wireless Charging Technology that detects each device’s power needs and automatically adjusts the output for the fastest and most efficient wireless charging experience possible.
- The widest range of Qi-device compatibility, instantly adjusting between the standard 5W, the iPhone-specific 7.5W and the Android-specific 10W fast charge output.
- Four incredibly strong, built-in rare earth magnets that keep a solid grip on the mobile device, maintaining an easy reach and powerful grip during navigation, hands-free calling and music-control.
- Ability to easily affix to nearly any surface, from vehicle air vents, windshields and dash boards, to home and office surfaces such as desks and countertops.
- The Desk mount also includes an optional Apple watch mount, and is available in gunmetal, and white & rose gold.
“Ultra-simple to use, powerful and convenient, MagBuddy is the most efficient way to utilize your smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices on-the-go,” said Nazar. “Our game-changing MagBuddy system is designed to meet increasing consumer demand for staying connected in the vehicle and staying safe on the road.”
Please join Naztech at IFA in Berlin, Germany
Discover the MagBuddy Experience. This year, Naztech’s IFA booth will be all about MAKING LIFE EASIER with the perfect combination of technology and style, celebrating gorgeous new additions and welcoming Europe to the MagBuddy family. Find us at Booth #108, Hall 15.1 in the iZone Pavillion, August 31 to September 5, 2018.
Naztech is a leading consumer electronics brand. Headquartered in California, Naztech is known worldwide for skillfully incorporating patented technologies and precision craftsmanship.