With the best-in-class Razer 5G optical sensor and industry-leading wireless technology, gamers with the Razer Mamba Wireless can play unhindered at their full potential with minimal downtime.
Featuring an acclaimed Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI and a resolution accuracy of 99.4 percent – the highest available on the market – gamers can expect to experience a new standard of precision and speed.
Combined with Razer’s proprietary adaptive frequency technology, which ensures the most stable wireless connection possible, and a battery life of up to 50 hours on a single charge, the Razer Mamba Wireless allows gamers to play for extended hours.
The mouse also comes with Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches, durable up to 50 million clicks, and seven buttons that are programmable via Razer Synapse 3. With Hybrid On-board Memory and Cloud Storage, gamers can save up to five profiles to their mouse for easy access anywhere.
The Razer Mamba Wireless also retains the classic ergonomic design with updates to the side grips for even greater comfort.
The Razer Mamba Wireless offers best-in-class wireless performance at an affordable price of $99.99 / €99,99.
For more information about the Razer Mamba Wireless, please visit https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba-wireless
Availability: Razer Mamba Wireless: September 2018
● Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
● Up to 450 in./sec. (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
● 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
● Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
● Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 50 million clicks life cycle
● Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
● Ergonomic right-handed design
● Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
● Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
● Razer Synapse 3 enabled
● Approximate size: 125.7 mm / 4.95 in. (Length) X 70.0 mm / 2.75 in. (Width) X 43.2 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
● Approximate weight (excluding cable): 106 g / 0.213 lbs.
● Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft.