HONG KONG and LOS ANGELES, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/– CASETiFY, known for innovation and originality in the tech space, launches Slimmest Military Grade iPhone Case compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR. The collection is available in all new designs and best-selling floral, marble and the best custom iPhone cases.
Engineered in CASETiFY’s trademarked, shock absorbing QiTech™ material, the line of Impact Cases exceeds industry standards, as the best iPhone case for complete MIL-STD-810G protection and scratch-resistant finish.
“In the tech accessories industry, protective phone cases still lack variety, while the fashion cases sacrifice protection. Our best-selling, drop-tested Impact Cases are the ultimate answer to what customers have been asking for,” said Wes Ng, CEO and Co-Founder of CASETiFY. “In addition to being a canvas for creativity where our customers can choose from thousands of designs to express their style– or customize their own– they are the slimmest, most protective phone cases on the market.”
With function and fashion on the frontline, the new and improved Impact iPhone Case provides all-around protection in a sleek, high gloss finish. The minimal profile skips the bulk to create the best thin iPhone case available. Key components of the case include:
- The slimmest, most protective iPhone cases at only 2.8mm thin
- Improved trademarked, shock dispersing QiTech™ material with dual layer construction
- CASETiFY’s impact-absorbing materials, drop test proven (MIL-STD-810G)
- Raised bezel for top to bottom screen protection for the new iPhone cases
- Customizable in a range of fonts, colors and designs using personal photos, stickers, and letters
- Available in signature designs including floral, marble, quotes and custom art collections
- Personalized glitter and leather cases and cute cases for all iPhone sizes
- All Impact iPhone XS cases, Impact iPhone XS Max cases, and Impact iPhone XR cases retail for$49, available for purchase online at Casetify.com
Along with the release of the new Impact Case, CASETiFY unveils a complete rebrand including a full website redesign, updated logo and creative direction, as the official phone case for everyone. As a brand rooted in creativity, the new direction will reflect all things inclusive and expressive–true to CASETiFY’s core.
The new protective iPhone cases will be available for order on Sept. 12, shipping before the new iPhone release. For more information on CASETiFY, please visit CASETiFY.com.
Seven years ago, CASETiFY saw a category that had been long ignored. Today, CASETiFY is the fastest growing global tech accessories brand, reaching 1 in 7 millenials. CASETiFY believes everyone has a well of untapped creative potential, waiting for the perfect canvas to explore. CASETiFY has become the publisher and platform for creativity and self-expression to connect individuals. We just happen to make quality cases. CASETiFY’s mission is to empower self-expression in the spirit of originality. Key collaborations include Pharrell, Sarah Jessica Parker, Saint Laurent, Thom Browne, Clare V., and many more. Additionally, CASETiFY has partnered with key retail partners including Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Amazon, AT&T, The Iconic, Colette, Lane Crawford, and more. For more info on CASETiFY, visit our Website, Facebook and Instagram.