IRVINE, CALIF. (PRWEB) OCTOBER 03, 2018
ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AVconnectivity solutions, today launched its “UH3234” USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through. The one-step docking station boosts productivity while allowing laptop users to create a minimalist workstation. It is ideal for small workspaces, remote workers, road warriors, and users that need laptops to quickly dock and perform like a desktop PC with reliable connectivity and enough power for large devices.
With both style and ergonomics in mind, the UH3234’s ultra-sleek design consists of an aluminum enclosure, making it lightweight yet rugged. Users can place their laptop directly on top of the dock to save space, type comfortably, and keep their laptop cool. Additionally, the docking station provides all the extra expansion capabilities required for today’s consumers by allowing up to 10 extra devices to be added, including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB 3.1 Gen 1, SD/MMC/MicroSD, ethernet and audio connectivity – all via one cable.
“The UH3234 USB-C Ultra-Slim Multiport Dock is an ultra-sleek, one-step total upgrade for laptops, providing all the extra expansion capabilities needed to boost and improve user productivity,” said Rojin Liao, product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc. “The versatile dock allows users to extend their MacBook or Chromebook display to an additional 4K monitor for an ultra-high definition visual experience, or mirror or extend their Windows USB-C laptop to two monitors in 1080p.”
- One USB-C cable for power, video, audio, and data – users can charge, transfer data, and expand their workstation with up to 10 devices instantly
- Charge power-hungry devices and peripherals while working – the dock provides 60W of power delivery pass-through via the laptop’s USB-C AC power adapter
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA monitor
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports battery charging specification revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for fast-charging
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Connect an array of USB Type-A peripherals – connect headset/microphone, external hard drives, or a full-sized keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows and OS X).
- Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, and 5V/3A power specifications.
Pricing and Availability
ATEN’s UH3234 USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through is available for $175 MSRP through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit: https://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/docking-station/uh3234/#.W7OGU2hJEdU.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: http://www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.