BOO!! Atari’s hit mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ is getting super-spooky with its first ever Halloween expansion, available now for free through the App Store and Google Play! Head to your park and start setting up haunting Halloween horrors for your guests!
The spirits are calling. Can you feel the tingle down your spine? Good, because it’s time to build the Halloween-themed park of your dreams … or your NIGHTMARES! Available for a limited time, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Halloween season expansion adds thirty spooky new cards that will make park guests scream with terror and delight! Treat your park guests to a new frightening ride, shop, restaurant, coaster parts, and the Zombie Entertainer! There’s even more to uncover if you dare!
What’s new in the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Halloween update:
- Celebrate Halloween with this time-limited seasonal event
- Collect 30 exclusive new Halloween cards to unlock a new ride, a shop, a restaurant, 14 coaster parts, 3 seasonal colors, and the Zombie Entertainer
- Collect every eerie Halloween decoration before the end of November to unlock the Halloween fence item
- Level up your seasonal cards to trigger additional revenue and peep boosts
- Play the new “Eden” Scenario and collect 3 new ride skins
- Enjoy a beautifully customized Halloween park environment full of autumn colors and fallen leaves
Beware the all-new Halloween trailer for RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch:[YouTube] https://uberstrategist.link/
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Halloween season expansion is the latest addition to the game, which has been enjoyed by over 18 million players who have created, customized, and shared their own dream parks since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices. The Halloween update follows the recent release of new content themed after TV personality and social media star Foodgod (aka Jonathan Cheban), and before that, a Water Park expansion that adds a host of new wet and wild attractions!
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, please visit: