MELBOURNE, Australia, Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Delta Energy Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd. showcased its latest renewable energy products and solutions at All Energy Australia 2018. Held at the Melbourne Convention Centre, All Energy is one of Australia’s largest clean and renewable energy events. This year the conference celebrated its 10th anniversary with over 180 companies and over 100 speakers joining to exhibit and discuss green energy under the theme — The Future of Energy.
Delta showcased its broad portfolio of green energy products and solutions for a variety of industrial, commercial and residential applications. Delta’s exhibited products and solutions included:
- DC Ultra-Fast Charger –– for private EV and EV fleet charging
- 1MW PV Inverter — for large-scale solar power arrays
- M30A PV Inverter — the lightest, smallest and first wall mount 30kW inverter in the world
- DC Wallbox EV charger –– a low-noise and energy-efficient EV charger
- LED lighting range –– energy-saving industrial luminaires and smart street light solutions
- Industrial Automation Solution Demonstration — a seamless integration of Delta industrial automation products in a conveyor loop system for automated production.
- Residential Green Solution-Delta’s E5 Hybrid Energy Storage system with BX 6.0 Battery for solar power after sunset. This solution also integrates with Google home and the Delta AC Mini Plus EV charger.
In addition, Delta joined the discussions on renewable energy. At the first day of the conference, Mr. Matti Dinklemeyer, Delta Australia E-Mobility and Energy Storage Division, presented –Electric Vehicle Charging. The following day, Mr. Herman Chang, Delta Electronics General Manager of Energy Infrastructure Solutions, presented –Smart Grid Solutions.
Delta leverages its global R&D, manufacturing and sales networks to drive innovation to support Australia’s shift to green energy and a more carbon-free economy. Visitors to All Energy 2018 showed a strong interest in Delta’s focus on more efficient and integrated green solutions, which reflects Delta’s brand promise: Smarter. Greener. Together.
About Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
The company, founded in 1988, is a producer of power and thermal management solutions. Delta also has a regional presence in several product segments including industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” reflects the company’s strong belief in sustainable development especially with issues related to the environment. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta’s business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. The company’s global presence is supported by its sales offices in key regions around the world; manufacturing facilities in India, Slovakia and Thailand; and several R&D centers located in Thailand, India, Germany and other countries.
Delta continues to earn numerous recognitions for its achievements in the region and domestically. Some awards won include the prestigious ASEAN Business Award, Stock Exchange of Thailand’s Best Company Performance Award and the coveted Prime Minister’s Best Industry Award.
For detailed information about Delta Thailand, please visit: www.deltathailand.com.