HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Hard-charging celebrity custom builders Jesse James, Heavy D and Diesel Dave are smashing into the SEMA Show with big-build unveils to celebrate 25 years of LINE-X, the global leader in powerful protective coatings, renowned spray-on bedliners and first-rate truck accessories.
- Since the brand’s launch in 1993, LINE-X’s explosive growth is reflected by its network of 660 Franchises and applicators in over 70 countries, as the nation’s first spray-on truck bedliner franchise in North America continues to expand across both consumer and manufacturing/industrial areas.
Legacy of Extreme Protection and Style: Past, Present and Future
- Honoring 1993, the year the brand was founded, famed automotive and motorcycle icon, Jesse James of West Coast Choppers and Texas Hot Rods, customized and transformed a 1993 Dodge Ram D350 truck into a flatbed powerhouse with several unique modifications to highlight the variety and functionality of LINE-X coatings.
- Jesse James Appearances:
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 from 2 P.M. – 3 P.M.
- Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 2 P.M. – 3 P.M.
- Thursday, Nov. 1 from 11 A.M. – 12 P.M.
- Representing a thrilling present and future of the LINE-X lifestyle, Diesel Dave and Heavy D of the Dieselsellerz, as seen on the Discovery Network show, Diesel Brothers, worked their magic on a 2018 Ram 3500 truck with the help of an army of build partners. Complete with Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories, the Ram 3500 also features many of LINE-X’s premium protective coatings to illustrate the endless customization possibilities available to truck owners and LINE-X enthusiasts.
- Heavy D and Diesel Dave Appearances:
- Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 10 A.M – 11 A.M.
- Thursday, Nov. 1 from 11 A.M – 12 P.M.
- One of LINE-X’s newest motorsports partners and franchise owner, NHRA Funny Car driver Bob Tasca III, will join the celebration.
- Bob Tasca Appearance: Tuesday, Oct. 30 from 2 P.M. – 3 P.M.
“For the last 25 years, people around the world have relied on LINE-X for vehicle style touches and extreme protection from the harshest conditions imaginable, and we’re honored to have Jesse James, Heavy D, Diesel Dave and Bob Tasca at SEMA to celebrate the bold past, present and future of the brand,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “With more than 660 Franchises and applicators around the world, LINE-X has grown into a true lifestyle and a world-class brand that’s trusted to protect what matters most to our customers, whether in everyday life or in manufacturing and industrial scenarios. We can’t wait to see how far LINE-X can go in the next 25 years and beyond.”
25 YEARS OF INDUSTRY FIRSTS
- Only spray-on bedliner and protective coatings franchise in the industry with a dedicated full-time research and development staff
- First successful high-temp/high-pressure elastomeric bedliner
- Nationally recognized by major leading media outlets as the first nationwide spray-on bedliner and protective coating franchise company
- First to provide a commercially available pure polyurea for bedliner protection
- First spray-on blast mitigation protective coating tested by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and trusted to protect military assets around the world including the U.S. Pentagon
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for flame-resistant solid products in mining applications and sealants
- Pioneer of thin-build aliphatic polyurea chemistry like LINE-X ULTRA
LINE-X will be located at Booth 30087 at the 2018 SEMA Show. To schedule media interviews with celebrity builders or LINE-X executives, contact LINEX@goDRIVEN360.com.