NEW YORK, NY (NOVEMBER 15, 2018) – Atari®, one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers, today announced that RollerCoaster Tycoon® Adventures will be available for Nintendo Switch in select European territories on November 29, 2018 and in North America on December 13, 2018. As Atari’s first Nintendo Switch game, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures brings the legendary RollerCoaster Tycoon® series into the next generation — combining classic RollerCoaster Tycoon gameplay with brand-new twists, all customized for Nintendo’s unique console. Bigben is the distribution partner in Europe and AtGames is the distribution partner in North America.
“This announcement illustrates our strategy,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “It highlights our overall corporate plan – first our ability to produce high-quality games, second to outsource some segments of the value chain to key industry players, and lastly, it keeps us on track to reach our objective of profitable growth for the current financial year.”
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is the latest entry in one of the best-selling and most cherished franchises in PC gaming history. RollerCoaster Tycoonwas created by legendary game developer Chris Sawyer and first released on Windows PC in 1999. The series quickly became a fan favorite for gamers. Nvizzio Creations, developer of the critically acclaimed mobile title RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™, returns as the developer of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, bringing an exciting and accessible new twist to the world of RollerCoaster Tycoon.
To view the RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures trailer, visit:[YouTube] https://uberstrategist.link/
In RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, players have three distinct game modes to build their entertainment empire — Adventure Mode (a spin on the classic Campaign mode), tricky Scenarios and the open Sandbox. Over 120 wonderfully wacky rides, restaurants, and shops ensure parks burst with eye-catching action, and the intuitive coaster builder lets players create wild, death-defying coasters with ease. Four unique themed environments, along with water and terraforming options, ensure every park is distinct and exciting. A streamlined simulation and game economy allow players of all ages and skill levels to build the park of their dreams. Play it on your TV or on-the-go — becoming a RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been easier!
Key Features include:
- Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in three different fun-filled modes – Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox
- Choose Your Own Adventure: A first for the RollerCoaster Tycoonseries, Adventure Mode’s brand-new Event System makes every park unique. You’ll have to make tough decisions when presented with park events, ensuring that every playthrough of Adventure Mode is a compelling new Tycoon story
- Customize and Personalize Your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops, and restaurants. Transform your park by adding a pre-made path, foliage, and river tiles. Build your incredible parks in one of four distinctive locations — Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics!
- Thrill Rides: Place seven types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park — Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator
- Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures the most accessible entry into the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise and a perfect fit for Nintendo Switch
- Attractions Galore: Choose from over 120 wacky rides, restaurants, and shops for your park — from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop — all featuring advanced shaders and effects
- Gameplay Flexibility: Use either Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ controllers or touchscreen controls to play the way you want. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures runs at 1080p when in TV mode and 720p in handheld mode
A full press kit with screenshots, trailer and logos is available here: https://uberstrategist.link/
The realization of these projects, their budget and their financing plan are inherently uncertain and the failure to realize any of these hypotheses could have a material impact on the value of the company’s shares.
Atari, comprised of Atari SA and its subsidiaries, is a global interactive entertainment and multiplatform licensing group. The true innovator of the video game founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including globally known brands such as Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command® and Pong®. From this important portfolio of intellectual properties Atari delivers attractive online games for smartphones, tablets, and other connected devices. Atari also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo game consoles. Atari also leverages its brand and franchises with licensing agreements through other media, derivative products and publishing. For more information: www.atari.com and www.atari-investisseurs.fr. The Atari shares are listed in France on Euronext Paris (Compartment C, ISIN FR0010478248, Ticker ATA) and are eligible for the Nasdaq International Designation program in the United States (OTC Market – Ticker PONGF).
© 2018 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari wordmark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® © 2018 Chris Sawyer.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
ABOUT NVIZZIO CREATIONS
Nvizzio Creations is an independent game development company based in Canada, driven by passion, and globally recognized for its creative teams, unique work philosophy, and relentless dedication. The studio specializes in the production of 3D games for PC, Consoles and Mobile platforms, and partners with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. Visit us at www.nvizzio.com.