SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA – December 13, 2018 – Audeze, the leading high-end audio manufacturer, is pleased to announce that their MobiusCinematic 3D Audio headphones will now be available for purchase on Amazon.com, available in “Team Copper” and “Team Blue” colors.
Download Mobius art assets HERE: drive.google.com/drive/
For gamers to maximize the capabilities of the premium headphones, Audeze has developed “Audeze HQ,” a free downloadable app available on Windows and iOS. The application allows the user to customize various settings for their headphone, including head anatomy, room size for room emulation, and sound profile selection. Future versions of the application will allow firmware upgrades directly through the app that extend the functionality of the Mobiusheadphone.
Mobius Key Features:
- Clarity and Realism: The first gaming headphone to utilize planar magnetic technology to create highly realistic sound, the Mobiusallows you to hear elements in games, songs, and movies that you otherwise might miss.
- Waves Nx 3D Audio and Head Tracking: Playing PUBG or Fortniteand trying to figure out where those footsteps are coming from?Mobius with Waves Nx 3D audio emulation gives you the one of the most accurate 3D sound reproduction available in the market. Mobiusheadphones will give you the upper hand… That means a chicken dinner with a side of Victory Royale.
- Customize Your Sound: Select from carefully tuned presets that allow you to enhance footstep or ballistics to fine-tuning the 3D audio to your head shape and size, complete tailored personal audio experience has never been better.
- Bluetooth and Wired Connectivity: Mobius features both USB-C and LDAC Bluetooth connectivity. LDAC™ is a new audio technology from Sony that allows you to enjoy high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth. With 3x the data transmitted, LDAC provides an enhanced Bluetooth listening experience.
- Natural Sound Isolation: The precision-form fit of the Mobius helps to reduce noise naturally, isolating sound and music from games to minimize outside noise and provide further immersion within gaming experiences.
Mobius headphones give the most realistic sound experience in gaming — period. Utilizing Audeze’s award-winning planar magnetic technologies with materials originally designed for space applications, Mobius maximizes the full potential of gaming audio, promoting an unprecedented degree of immersion while providing a true competitive edge. With Waves Nx 3D Technology and head tracking functionality, you can determine where those footsteps are coming from. You may just catch another player sneaking up on you.
In addition to the best sound quality, Mobius was designed with contoured memory foam ear pads and adjustable headband for the utmost in comfort and natural noise reduction. Mobius has built-in mute, mic, and volume controls, with a detachable boom mic. With fully-integrated surround sound functionality,Mobius headphones will put you a step ahead of the game.
Audeze Mobius retails for $399.00 and can also be purchased directly from Audeze at www.audeze.com/mobius and now at Amazon.com. For more information on the Audeze Mobius, follow Audeze on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook, subscribe to Audeze on Youtube to see and hear video demonstrations of Audeze products, and visit the website at www.audeze.com.
# # #
ABOUT AUDEZE LLC
Audeze LLC is the California-based high-end audio manufacturer delivering the most accurate sound reproduction available today. Audeze products, engineered with the latest innovations in materials science and technology, are built with precision craftsmanship. Audeze’s commitment to research, development, and uncompromised audio is reflected in every facet of our leading-edge products. This has earned Audeze the distinction of being the world’s best reviewed headphone brand. At the foundation of Audeze’s award-winning audiophile sound is our cutting edge planar magnetic technology that creates an accurate, distortion free, immersive sound. With materials originally designed for space applications, Audeze’s drivers are the most powerful and effective transducers in the world.
ABOUT WAVES AUDIO
Waves is the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and the driving power behind hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over. A recipient of a Technical GRAMMY® Award, Waves is acclaimed by top professional and prosumer users worldwide. More than 400,000 recording studios, mixing and mastering facilities use Waves’ portfolio of cutting edge technologies on a daily basis to create top-selling music, movies and games. Waves’ professional technologies, 25 years of expertise, and passion for sound are now utilized for all premium audio experiences on consumer electronics devices.