Los Angeles, CA, – Roland, a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments and professional video products, announces the VR-1HD – a mixer for dynamic multicamera broadcasting to bring your live streaming videos to life. With amazing picture quality and sound that outperforms videos live streamed from just a mobile phone or static webcam, VR-1HD helps content creators engage with their audiences on a whole new level. The VR-1HD will be available in Q2 2019 at Roland retail partners.
Connect, switch and stream cameras, presentations, game play, smartphones and tablets with VR-1HD’s “worry-free” HDMI inputs. Each of the three inputs accepts HD and computer video resolutions for audio that can be easily mixed with two-studio quality XLR microphone inputs and line input. The mixer allows users to go hands-free and headset-free while live streaming with a top mounted mic input, so creators can use a goose neck microphone and easily operate the VR-1HD with dedicated controls.
VR-1HD’s video editing software provides users with its Scene Switching functionality, allowing them to instantly switch between ‘scenes’ with effortless transitions for a professional finish. The mixer lets creators preset up to five scenes that they can later use while live streaming videos and performances.
Be the director and the talent putting on a one man show with VR-1HD’s auto switching technologies. Three Auto Switching modes give one user all the resources they need to do the job of a whole team, including:
- Video Follows Audio: Provides users with the capability to switch cameras based on who is speaking into the microphone. If both participants speak, or remain silent at once, the VR-1HD can switch to a wide shot capturing both performers.
- Beat Sync Switching: Listens to the tempo of a performance and automatically selects which camera inputs to switch between.
- Auto Scan: Best used for extended live streams with no operators, Auto Scan gives users the ability to pre-set a specific time for switching between sources.
Users can take advantage of preset sound effects, jingles and theme songs and more assignable to Audio Effects buttons, to play during a video or performance.
Performers can easily share their content with the same connection technology as a traditional webcam. Simply plug it in to a computer’s USB port for a fully produced live cast or recording and engage with your audience on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube and Facebook. For more information visit Roland at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas, located at LVCC, Central Hall booth 18230.
- Three HDMI inputs that accept HD and computer video resolutions
- Two-studio quality XLR microphone inputs and line input
- Mic input for a goose neck microphone making it easy for hands-free and headset-free performances
- Scene switching functionality, with five pre-set scenes that can be included in any live stream
- Audio Effects functionality allows sound effects, jingles and theme songs in videos/performances
- Auto Switching modes make it easy to put on a one-person show
- Functions as its own audio engineer with automatic mixing functions and built in “equalizers”, “gates” and “compressors” to balance out changes in volume when speaking or singing to ensure professional sound performance
- Voice Changer effect from Roland’s VT series of Voice Transformers can instantly transform any performer’s sound
- Stream performances and presentations easily through a computer’s USB 3.0 ports
To learn more, please visit http://proav.roland.com.
About Roland Professional A/V
Roland’s Professional A/V division is dedicated to providing solutions in support of video and audio professionals demanding excellence in both performance and functionality. Through the development and support of video and audio products, Roland Pro AV endeavors to improve workflow and maximize creative possibilities in a variety of markets including live event production, live streaming, education, corporate meetings, worship, videography and gaming. Roland Pro AV is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please visit http://proav.roland.com.