Toronto, Canada – March 7, 2019 – Blue Isle Studios, the team behindSlender: The Arrival and Citadel: Forged With Fire, today announced the launch of its beloved first-person adventure game Valley for the Nintendo Switch™ system. Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley and uncover secrets long since forgotten. Players will utilize the power of the L.E.A.F. Suit, technology that grants players exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate life and death.
- Watch the Valley launch trailer HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=
- To download the Valley launch trailer and art assets, click HERE:spaces.hightail.com/receive/
- For more game information, visit www.valleythegame.com
“Valley is an incredible game, one we have put so much time, energy and passion into. We cannot wait for players to get their hands on the Switch version and experience the adventure at home and now on the go,” says Alex Tintor, CEO of Blue Isle Studios.
Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, players will find themselves bewildered within a secluded valley. Empowered with a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), attempt to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley by running and jumping through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments – all the while utilizing the suit’s power to control life and death in the nature surrounding you. Players beware of new-found abilities as they come with daunting consequences: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die off around you.
Valley Switch Gameplay Features:
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – adventure and travel through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more players die in the game, the more the valley will die off around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is available now digitally for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop inNorth America for $13.99 (a 30% discount) and Europe for £10.91 (a 30% discount), Steam, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
For more information on Valley please visit, valleythegame.com, follow @BlueIsleStudios on Twitter, and ‘Like’ the game on Facebook.
ABOUT BLUE ISLE STUDIOS
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent video game design company located in the northern village known as Toronto, Canada. A small yet passionate group of artists, designers and programmers, Blue Isle works to build captivating virtual worlds, delivering the best gaming experience possible no matter what the genre. www.blueislestudios.com.