AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
- Only 110 total examples of these limited-edition vehicles available for North America
- NRING Editions pay homage to Alfa Romeo’s winning ways at Nürburgring
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio continues to highlight Alfa Romeo’s performance pedigree with best-in-class 505 horsepower and segment-leading V-6 torque, launching it from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 176 mph
- Giulia Quadrifoglio features distinct styling and the most powerful production Alfa Romeo engine ever with a 505-hp 2.9L twin-turbocharged and intercooled V-6 engine
Alfa Romeo today unveiled the limited-edition 2019 Quadrifoglio NRING (Nürburgring) vehicles for North America, limited to only 110 total examples between Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio.
“Alfa Romeo has always been something truly special in the automotive world, whether on the race circuit or the open road,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo. “Today, we honor not only what Alfa Romeo represents to the automotive community, but what it stands for as a storied brand with historic racing victories and record-setting laps at the Nürburgring. Enthusiasts in North America can now experience that tradition firsthand with these special, limited-edition Quadrifoglio NRING vehicles.”
The NRING editions take the Quadrifoglio lineup to its extreme, celebrating Alfa Romeo’s century-plus history in racing and its unique connection to one of motorsport’s most celebrated and challenging racetracks. The Quadrifoglio lineup was designed to be the fastest sedan and SUV at Nürburgring, accomplished with Italian engineering and the most powerful production Alfa Romeo engine ever.
The NRING editions pay homage to Alfa Romeo’s performance at the 73-turn, 12.9-mile, world-renowned Nürburgring track. Giulia Quadrifoglio cinched a 7:32 lap time, earning the claim of fastest five-passenger vehicle in the world; and Stelvio Quadrifoglio delivered an impressive 7:51.7 lap time that made it the fastest production SUV sold in the U.S.
The limited-edition NRING models feature:
- Circuito Gray matte paint
- Carbon fiber mirror caps
- Carbon fiber “V” scudetto front grille
- Dark miron exterior badging
- Red brake calipers with white Alfa Romeo script
- Dark 19-inch (Giulia) or 20-inch (Stelvio) 5-hole aluminum wheels
- Exposed carbon fiber roof (Giulia only)
- Dual-pane sunroof (Stelvio only)
- Carbon fiber side sills (Stelvio only)
- Optional ultra-high-performance, six-piston front and four-piston rear Brembo® carbon ceramic material (CCM) brake system
- Serialized number inlay on the passenger console
- Carbon fiber steering wheel
- Carbon fiber shifter bezel
- Two-tone red/black leather interior with red stitching
- Illuminated carbon fiber side sills (Giulia only)
- Optional Sparco® carbon fiber frame racing seats
- Convenience package, premium alarm system and driver assistance dynamic package (adaptive cruise control plus with full stop, Lane Departure Warning, automatic high-beam system and infrared windshield)
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP):
- 2019 Giulia Quadrifoglio NRING: $89,890 (excludes $1,595 destination)
- 2019 Stelvio Quadrifoglio NRING $95,890 (excludes $1,595 destination)
Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Italy, the award-winning Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio are testaments to Alfa Romeo’s perfect balance of engineering and emotion, delivering a premium midsize sports sedan and SUV for driving enthusiasts that stands out among the entire marketplace.
As the brand’s “halo” models, Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio highlight Alfa Romeo’s motorsports expertise with world-class performance, state-of-the-art technology, seductive Italian styling and an exhilarating driving experience.
For more information or to reserve one of these limited-edition vehicles, please contact email@example.com. The Quadrifoglio NRING models will arrive on North American shores near the end of the second quarter of 2019.
About Alfa Romeo
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo has designed and crafted some of the most stylish and exclusive cars in automotive history. That tradition lives on today as Alfa Romeo continues to take a unique and innovative approach to designing automobiles. Born from the world’s greatest driving road – the Stelvio Pass – the Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets a new benchmark in performance, style and technology in an SUV that could only be from Italy. The award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulia delivers race-inspired performance, advanced technologies, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size sedan segment. Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Italy, the Giulia Quadrifoglio and the Stelvio Quadrifoglio feature Alfa Romeo’s most powerful production engine ever with best-in-class 0-60 mph times of 3.8 and 3.6 seconds, respectively. Rounding out Alfa Romeo’s world-class lineup is the handcrafted Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, which represents the purest form of La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion), with its race-inspired, mid-engine design and state-of-the-art, Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis.
For more information, please visit the FCA US LLC media site at http://media.fcanorthamerica.com.
SOURCE FCA US LLC