Atrend is shipping its first amplifier under the Atrend brand– a sealed box model, rated at 336 watts RMS, making it one of the most powerful sealed box amplifiers of its type, says Atrend.
The amp can be added to a subwoofer enclosure to create an amplified system.
The 300.1SBA Class-D amplifier is built into an airtight case. It has sealed subwoofer leads to prevent internal sub box air from leaking into and out of the amplifier.
It may be used with custom-designed or off-the-shelf enclosures.
The 300.1SBA just began shipping at $149.99
– Unbalanced Low-Level RCA Inputs
– High Level 10 Volt Inputs
– Selectable Amp Turn-On Selection With Remote – DC Input – Signal Sense
– Adjustable Level Control at 0.2v – 6v
– Bass Boost at 0dB – 12dB
– Phase Control at 0 – 180 degrees
– Quick Connect Power/Remote/Ground Plug
– Variable Crossover Adjustments at 40Hz – 200Hz
– Visual Protection Circuit With DC Offset – Short Circuit – Thermal Over Load
– Bass Remote With 3.5mm Bass Remote Cable
– 336 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms
For more information visit www.atrendusa.com