RESEDA, CA (06.28.2019) – CRUX has released is new RFM-APV is a Multi View Interface with 4 Camera Video Inputs for Select Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen Vehicles.
This product is a Multi View Integration Interface with 4 camera video inputs. The system seamlessly integrates with the factory installed system for adding Front, Rear, & 2 Side cameras. Uses the steering wheel control buttons or radio buttons to toggle between the input.
– Adds reverse camera, front camera and 2 side camera inputs.
– Uses the steering wheel control buttons or radio buttons to toggle between the inputs.
– Turn signals automatically trigger the corresponding side camera.
– Picture-in-picture mode combining after-market rear-view and front camera picture(s) with factory parking sensor graphics.
– Interactive parking guide lines with calibration function.
– Simultaneous use of picture-in-picture factory parking sensor graphics and interactive lane lines
– Built-in on-screen display and setup.
– 2 trigger outputs (+12V max. 1A), separately adjustable switching events (CAN, ACC, camera, reverse gear)
Visit cruxinterfacing.com for more.