City of Industry, CA, September 10, 2019 — Mixcder http://www.mixcder.com, announced today the Mixcder T1 HiFi Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds that stay in place for complete freedom of movement, priced at only $29.99. Available in red or black, the T1 Wireless Earbuds with built-in mic provide 5 hours of playtime. In addition, with a fully charged T1, you can charge the earbuds three times in the case, extending the playtime to 20 hours from a quick 1 hour charge each time through its 600mAh automatic magnetic charging case. The T1 features Hifi stereo technology with 8mm speaker driver units for incredible sound quality with crystal clear bass. The earbuds also provide in-ear stability with three different sized ear tips for a customized, secure, sweatproof fit for your sporty lifestyle.
“Back to School” Essential with Multifunction Button to Skip Tracks & Take Phone Calls
A “Back to School” essential for students, as well as exercise fans, sports enthusiasts, frequent flyers, and commuters, the T1 Wireless Earbuds feature CVC 8.0 Call Noise Reduction Technology with an omni-directional microphone for clearer sound and better phone call quality. The T1’s multifunction button lets people play, pause, and skip audio tracks and take phone calls with one button ease. Featuring worry-free set-up, the T1 is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 one-step pairing technology. Just take the earbuds out of the charging case for automatic pairing.
Mixcder T1 Features:
- Bluetooth 5.0: allows faster transmission and more stable connection with lower power consumption and less latency.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality: powerful 8mm speaker driver unitd deliver a natural, authentic sound and powerful bass performance for a superior music experience and sound quality.
- CVC 8.0 Call Noise Reduction: the latest call noise reduction technology coupled with an omni-directional microphone provides clearer sound and better call quality.
- Comfortable Fit: comes with 3 pairs of ear tips to maximize comfort and secure fit, coupled with a sweatproof design to make the commute, drive, jog, hike, and exercise session more enjoyable.
- Long Battery Life: the rechargeable 50mAh Lithium ion battery included in each earbud provides 5 hours of music playtime and 8 hours of talk time. The 600mAh charging case recharges the earbuds 3 times faster, automatically charging when the earbuds are placed in the case.
- Multifunction Button: lets users play/pause, skip to previous/next track, and answer/hang-up phone calls.
- Mono & Twin Modes: In mono mode, each earbud can be used singly, ideal for driving. In stereo mode, use both earbuds together to enjoy premium stereo sound when jogging, exercising, reading, or relaxing.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $29.99 with free shipping, the Mixcder T1 Wireless Earbuds are available immediately from Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/
About Mixcder — Creating Revolutionary Products at an Affordable Price for Everyone
Founded in 2015 in City of Industry, California, Mixcder is a leading audio brand integrating technology and art into its product design from earphones and speakers to audio accessories — all designed for fashionable youth and music enthusiasts. Mixcder was founded by David Wu, a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University and a music enthusiast with a keen interest in audio electronics. Wu’s dream was to create a world-class consumer e-brand, shaping the future of the audio industry by creating revolutionary products at an affordable price for everyone. With an eye on consumer trends and developments, Wu conducted a comprehensive field study of various international high-end audio brands, resulting in the creation of the Mixcder audio line, with the number one Bluetooth noise canceling headphones with high-end features at a fraction of the price.
Available in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, Mixcder headphones’ technology, design, audio quality, timbre, and manufacturing process make the product unique among its counterparts throughout the world. Mixcder’s scientific R&D team includes 30 experts in the fields of music, audio, electronics, and fashion design, including engineers in the fields of electronics, audio, structural design, and testing, with extensive experience in creating audio products. For more information, visit the Mixcder website at: www.mixcder.com.