Built for entertainment with a vivid, widescreen 1080p Full HD display; faster octa-core 2.0 GHz processor; 32 GB of storage expandable up to 512 GB via microSD, up to 12 hours of mixed-use battery life; and fast and easy charging with USB-C
New picture-in-picture feature lets you watch Prime Video, Twitch, Netflix, STARZ, and more, while you browse the web, check your email, or visit Facebook—all on the same screen with the Fire HD 10
Just ask Alexa to start a movie, launch a game, play a song, find a recipe, or control your smart home
Fire HD 10 is available in Plum, Twilight Blue, Black, and all-new White
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct. 7, 2019– (NASDAQ: AMZN)—Amazon today announced the all-new Fire HD 10, the next generation of its largest tablet, built from the ground up for entertainment. With a full HD 10.1” display and 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, Fire HD 10 offers up to 12 hours of battery life, 32 GB of internal storage with up to 512 GB more via microSD, fast and easy charging with USB-C, Alexa hands-free, and picture-in-picture capability. Fire HD 10 is available in Plum, Twilight Blue, Black and all-new White for only $149.99.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/
“We’ve made our best tablet even better with a faster processor, longer battery life, and faster charging,” said Kevin Keith, Vice President, Amazon Devices. “The all-new Fire HD 10 has everything you need for entertainment with plenty of storage for your favorite videos, games, music, and books at home or on the go—and still under $150.”
The all-new Fire HD 10 includes:
- Beautiful display—Brilliant 10.1” widescreen Full HD 1080p display (1920 x 1200) with over 2 million pixels (224 ppi) for bright, vivid image quality.
- New faster processor—With a new octa-core 2.0 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM, easily switch between apps, stream movies, and browse the web.
- New longer battery life—Up to 12 hours of mixed-use battery life, giving you the flexibility to go wherever the day takes you.
- Plenty of storage—The most storage available on a Fire tablet, starting at 32 or 64 GB, and support for up to 512 GB of expandable storage via microSD. Plus, enjoy free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire tablets.
- New faster charging—Easier and even faster charging with USB-C (2.0).
- Dolby Atmos audio—Custom-tuned, stereo speakers for immersive and high-quality sound.
- Enhanced dual band Wi-Fi—Stream your favorite videos with enhanced 802.11ac Wi-Fi support.
- Incredible reliability—As measured in tumble tests, Fire HD 10 is 4x as durable as the latest iPad Pro—and costs hundreds of dollars less.
- New picture-in-picture—Watch your favorite videos from Prime Video, Twitch, Netflix, STARZ, and more, while also browsing the web, checking email, reviewing your calendar, or visiting Facebook.
- Alexa hands-free—With always-ready, hands-free access to Alexa, you can control video and music playback, launch apps, get news and sports scores, display the weather, and more.
- Front- and rear- facing cameras—Video chat or Drop In with friends and family using the HD 720p front-facing camera and Alexa Communications. Use the 2 MP rear-facing camera to take photos and share or save them for later with free, unlimited cloud storage for all pictures taken on Fire tablets.
- Amazon-exclusive features—ASAP, For You, X-Ray, Second Screen, Family Library, Blue Shade, On Deck, and more. For more information, click here.
- Amazon FreeTime—With award-winning parental controls, parents can use Amazon FreeTime to create child profiles to limit screen time, set educational goals, and manage content. FreeTime is free on every Fire tablet—or subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited to access over 20,000 titles, starting at just $2.99 per month.
- Screen Sharing—Let an Amazon expert guide you remotely through any feature on your screen, available 24×7, 365 days a year—for free.
Even Better with Prime
Fire HD 10 is even better with Amazon Prime. In the U.S., Prime members can:
- Watch thousands of award-winning movies and TV shows, including Amazon Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Fleabag, The Boys, Late Night, and Cold War, and live sports including Thursday Night Football with Prime Video.
- With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to more than two million songs and hundreds of hand-curated playlists and stations.
- Enjoy unlimited access to more than 1,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, as well as one free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads.
- Keep an unlimited number of photos on Amazon Photos, plus 5 GB of storage for videos, documents, and other files.
- With Twitch Prime, customers can enjoy free games, in-game content, a Twitch channel subscription each month, and more.
To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime, visit www.amazon.com/prime.
The all-new Fire HD 10 comes in Plum, Twilight Blue, Black and all-new White. Still only $149.99, Fire HD 10 is available today for pre-order at www.amazon.com/FireHD10 and will begin shipping October 30. Customers who pre-order the device prior to October 30 will receive the Minecraft app (a $6.99 value) included with purchase of an all-new Fire HD 10.
Fire HD 10 cases are available in Plum, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Black, Sandstone White, and Sage, and can stand in both landscape and portrait orientations—only $39.99.
In addition to the Fire HD 10, Amazon today introduced the all-new Fire HD 10 Kids Edition, new Kindle Kids Edition, and FreeTime on Fire TV. Learn more about them here.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.