Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Mayhew) has introduced the new Dominator® Pro series, bringing a next generation handle design to their long-standing Dominator Pry Bar Product Line. The new Dominator Pro Pry Bars are comprised of higher-quality, firmer materials and a unique tri-lobular design that provides a more enhanced, ergonomic grip.
Expanding the Dominator Pry Bar product line will present Mayhew customers with good (Dominator Economy), better (Dominator), and best (Dominator Pro) buying and price point options, while simultaneously enabling the premium hand tool manufacturer to capitalize on product efficiencies that are, in turn, passed on to the end user.
In staying true to the Dominator product line, these new Dominator Pro Pry Bars are ideal for any lifting or prying action and are available in both curved and straight blade styles. Features include:
• Hardened and tempered alloy steel shaft that runs from the cutting edge through the handle to deliver maximum durability and prying power
• Capped end allows for striking without damaging the handle and serves as a shock absorber, reducing hand fatigue
• Patented linear ribs around neck ensure maximum transfer of torque, while the patented axial ribs assure a slip-free grip
• Palm of hand naturally fits into contour of tri-lobular designed handle
• Rounded end rolls smoothly into the heel of palm for added comfort
• Black oxide finish prevents corrosion and reinforces long-lasting durability.
• Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Dominator Pro Pry Bars are sold in several convenient sets as well as individually. In addition to red, select Dominator Pro Pry Bars are available with blue, orange, or green handles.
Mayhew Tools are sold through an extensive network of global distributors, primarily serving the industrial, automotive, and hardware markets. For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at 800.872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.
About Mayhew Tools
Mayhew Steel Products (Mayhew Tools), founded in 1856, is an ISO 9001-certified company and the oldest punch and chisel manufacturer in the United States. Headquartered in Turners Falls, MA, the company’s transition from a small tool house to industry leader comes as a direct result of their dedication, quality, reliability, and craftsmanship. While their passion for manufacturing quality hand tools has continued to fuel its century-old product line growth. Mayhew Tools, serving primarily the Industrial, Automotive and Hardware industries, are sold globally through an extensive distributor network.