Sand Sports Super Show, Costa Mesa – MB Quart announced they will unveil their newest upgrades for the RZR Tuned Audio Systems this week at Sand Sports Super Show.
Brian Sherman, Vice President of Product & Marketing for Maxxsonics USA, had this to say, “RIDE COMMAND is an incredible piece of technology, but it was designed with very low voltage output to drive audio amplifiers (this can create noise and interference with audio products). Luckily, MB Quart engineers have 5 years of high-level engineering access to the electrical teams at Polaris to help them navigate the path incomparable sound quality with low noise and high resistance to injected noise.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW SYSTEMS:
1. Amplifiers included are RIDE COMMAND compliant so even if you buy a regular kit, you can upgrade to RC without changing the amplifiers
2. Subwoofer mounting has changed to work on both 2019/2020 models and for 2014 – 2019 models and is now packaged with the amplifier
3. Speakers are pre-installed in the dash pods for simpler installation
4. 8” Front Speaker Pods include a new mounting system complete with install/drill
templates to reduce installation time
5. Accessory pack includes both amplifier plates for 2019/2020 models and for
2014 – 2019 models
6. Three new RIDE COMMAND specific kits that seamlessly integrated into all
versions of RIDE COMMAND
SEE ATTACHED Pricing
See all of the newest upgrades, including RIDE COMMAND, for the RZR Tuned Audio Systems this week, September 13 – 15, at booth OS-601, in Costa Mesa, California.
Full line details can be found on the MB Quart website at https://mbquart.com/
*Pricing, specifications and performance subject to improvement without notice
Established in 2001, Maxxsonics is a global leader in the mobile, marine, and powersports audio industries and specializes in designing and manufacturing power amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers, and accessories that are branded Hifonics, MB Quart, Crunch, and Autotek. Additionally, Maxxsonics is the premier OEM audio supplier of audio solutions/systems for Kawasaki off-road vehicles and Polaris® off-road vehicles.
For additional information go to the corporate website at https://maxxsonics.com/