WHAT: Nexen Tire America, Inc. a worldwide leader in high-performance, passenger, SUV / light truck and winter tire technology, is set to showcase the third vehicle of the popular Nexen Hero program, a custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon alongside more than 20 highly customized cars, trucks, SUVs and drift vehicles at the 2019 Specialty Equipment Manufacturing Association (SEMA) Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center on Nov. 5-8 in Booths #61012, #62123 and #40079. The Nexen Hero Jeep Wrangler Rubicon features 37-inch Nexen Roadian MTX Xtreme off-road tires alongside several high-performance off-road parts by renowned Southern California Jeep builder All J Products in Big Bear Lake and leading Jeep aftermarket-parts manufacturer Rugged Ridge. Nexen Tire will also unveil an all new passenger tire for CUV/SUV fitments that is set to go on sale in 2020.
Helping highlight the brand’s tire applications across a wide variety of different types of vehicles, Nexen Tire will have on display several high-performance vehicles in three different outside booth locations:
- Booth #61012 in Silver Lot 1 (Outside of North Hall)
- Nexen Hero III Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4×4
- Federico Sceriffo’s FFF Drifting Department / Nexen Tire Ferrari 599
- DJ Marshmello’s Ford Super Duty 6×6
- Booth #62123 in Silver Lot 3 (Outside South Hall)
- Chris Dicus’ Ford F-250
- All J Products’ Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Chef Choi’s Ford Bronco
- Grid Off-Road Toyota 4Runner
- Grid Off-Road Jeep Wrangler JL
- Performance Pavilion (Next to the South Hall)
- Jeep Wrangler JK
- Hands Wheel Genesis G70
- Hands Wheel Kia Stinger
- NRG Innovations’ Honda Civic Type-R
- Tomioko Racing’s Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Acura NSX
- VIS Racing’s Tesla Model 3
- Gibson Exhaust’s Chevrolet Colorado
- Scion iQ
Lexus IS F
- Rays Wheels Toyota 4Runner
- Gear Wrench’s Toyota Supra
- Raceline Wheels’ Ford Bronco
Nexen representatives will be onsite in each booth to answer any questions.
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center — Booths #61012, 62123 and #40079, and the Performance Pavilion — 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nev.
WHEN: Nov. 5-8, 2019
MEDIA: For more information about Nexen Tire, or to coordinate an interview onsite at SEMA or following the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-374-6177.
About Nexen Tire: Inspired by Nexen’s global family of drivers to engineer superior performing tires – from championship-winning Formula DRIFT drivers, rock-climbing off-road enthusiasts to everyday commuters – Nexen Tire utilizes proprietary technology and the highest quality standards in the industry to guarantee world-class products backed by unrivaled customer support for the life of each tire. As a worldwide leader in high-performance, passenger, SUV / light truck and winter offerings, the company is second-to-none in research, development and state-of-the-art manufacturing. And as part of a select group of tire manufacturers worldwide that are specified as standard fitment on original equipment vehicles, Nexen delivers premium products at a sensible price.
Find out more about how Nexen Tire has your back:
#NexenTire #WeGotYou #NexenRacing