RetroSound®’s Detroit boasts period-correct styling that mounts seamlessly into your classic 1964-66 Ford Mustang, Falcon or Ranchero with no additional faceplates or bezels needed.
Detroit’s features include non-volatile memory, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless audio streaming and hands-free phone calls. It features a 32,000-color display to customize your radio to your vehicle’s interior. Dual rear-mounted USB ports for flash drives plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Boasting a
The Detroit has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, to add external amplifiers.
• Built-in Bluetooth® for wireless streaming and hands-free phone operation.
• Push-button styling for an authentic “retro” look
• Enhanced 32,000 color LCD display
• 2 USB ports allows playback of MP3, WMA, and FLAC digital music files
• Two rear-mounted auxiliary inputs for portable devices
• 25 watts x 4 RMS / 45 watts x 4 peak power output
• AM/FM RDS world tuner with 30 pre-sets
• Two sets of RCA low-level outputs
• Dedicated subwoofer output
• 3 EQ presets / loudness control
• Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)