The RetroSound® New York is a direct-fit replacement radio for 1974-2000 Mopar, 1982-2002 GM and 1979-1991 Ford vehicles that came equipped with a standard 1.5 DIN factory radio.
The New York looks and fits like the original factory radio but boasts the most modern technological features. An Apple Made-For-iPod®/iPhone® interface is built-in, as is Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. The New York features a 32,000-color customizable display and backlit buttons. Two USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or flash drive plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included.
The New York features a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel MOSFET power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs – plus subwoofer output – to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your vehicle with the included mounting hardware and wiring harness. Until now, the only solution for vehicles with a 1.5 DIN opening has been to install a standard DIN-sized radio – an installation that looks awkward and out of place. Now you can have the most modern features without sacrificing the looks of your classic ride.
• Direct-fit 1.5 DIN solution
• Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
• Enhanced 32,000 color LCD display
• AM/FM RDS world tuner with 30 pre-sets
• Nonvolatile Memory
• Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
• Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
• 25 watts x 4 channel RMS MOSFET power amplifier
• Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
• Installation kit and wiring harness included