[Las Vegas, NV] – Produced by Living in Digital Times in partnership with CTA, Wearable Technology will be at the forefront of CES Las Vegas with a 4-day exhibit showcasing the latest and most cutting-edge products in today’s digital society Tuesday, January 7 through Friday, January 10, 2020. From fashion forward apparel to connected sports and fitness monitoring devices, exhibitors will reveal eye-catching and next-level technological advancements surrounding a wide-range of topics that enthusiasts, journalists, tastemakers, and industry pros will not want to miss!
“The Wearable Marketplace is an absolute must for fashionistas, athletic teams, elite players and healthcare professionals,” shared Julie Sylvester, Wearable Tech Producer. “This year, Wearable Tech will feature products that have a direct impact on fashion, retail, fitness, healthcare and enterprise.”Continue Reading
The 4-day exhibit will showcase hundreds of must-see gadgets and debut of new products and technology launches from industry leaders including:
- IEVA, a company at the forefront of beauty tech and the climate movement, is introducing Time-C, an innovative smartwatch that monitors personal health statistics as well as environmental factors to educate users with personalized product suggestions and strategies to combat the signs of aging and overall health. Additionally, it incentivizes users to share their ecological data with scientists to better understand climate change.
- The Tech-Air® 5 airbag system by AlpineStars is a slim, wearable vest designed to be worn under any textile jacket, that offers the most comprehensive coverage for active motorcycling protection today, keeping motorcycle riders safe by uniquely covering the shoulders, in addition to chest, ribs and the whole back. Plan to experience firsthand live inflations of the state-of-the-art active Tech-Air® 5 airbag system that features six integrated sensors (3 gyroscopes and 3 accelerometers) and a crash algorithm that leverages AI to accurately monitor when to deploy the airbag in the event of a crash.
- The ZEISS C-UVPROTECT screening tablet is a unique and easy-to-use tool that enables eyecare professionals to demonstrate the importance of full UV protection in eyeglasses. The device determines whether or not eyeglass lenses – whether clear or tinted – block damaging UV rays and adhere to the industry minimums of UVA/UVB protection of UV 400. Long term, UV exposure can lead to thickening of the conjunctiva and cataracts, as well as to an increased risk of macular degeneration
- IQbuds² MAX is the latest in Nuheara‘s award-winning line of earbuds. These will feature Active Noise Cancellation and a new technology platform which tailors sound (and sound cancellation) to your ears like an audiologist in a box, and supersedes other products previously released. The company will be at Unveiled and in the wearables pavilion at the Sands Expo Booth #44743.
- Xsens is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology for motion capture and analysis in sports, healthcare, ergonomics, and entertainment. Their twenty years of experience in intelligent sensor fusion technology has evolved into a development platform for innovators, developers, and industry leaders. At CES Xsens is launching a wearable sensors development platform. This platform enables developers and innovators to quickly build and launch their new applications, decrease time to market, provide affordable mass production, all with highly accurate and reliable data.
To learn more about these products, companies, and Wearable Technology marketplace and summit at CES this year please visit wearabletechnologysummit.com/.
# # #
Don’t have time to see it all? Please save the date for our press conference on January 5, 2020 where we’ll provide the highlights for you. More details to come. For interviews, more information, launch details, preview stories, and more please contact Victoria (Tori) Elder at Victoria@VictoriSolutions.com. Press registration is now open.
About Living in Digital Times
Founded by veteran technology journalist Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times (LIDT) brings together the most knowledgeable leaders and the latest innovations impacting both technology and lifestyle. LIDT helps companies identify and act on emerging trends, create compelling company narratives, and do better business through strong network connections. LIDT produces technology conferences, exhibits, and events at CES in Las Vegas and other locations throughout the year by lifestyle verticals. Core brands include Digital Health Summit, Digital Money Forum, FitnessTech, Baby Tech, Kids@Play, Family Tech Summit, FamilyTech TV, Beauty Tech, Wearable Technology Summit, Last Gadget Standing and the KAPi Awards. The company also works with various foundations and manages the Young Innovators to Watch awards recognizing student STEAM innovations. For more information, visit www.LivinginDigitalTimes.com and keep up with our latest news on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook.