[Las Vegas, NV] – Evidence indicates that retailers who adopt high tech to create efficiencies, less friction, increased customer loyalty, and novel experiences will be the ones to succeed at retail. At the High Tech Retailing Summit, a day-long conference on January 8th and 4-day exhibit marketplace at CES Las Vegas, brands, retailers, and technologies will meet to share their innovations.
“Brands and retailers flock to CES each year to discover new technologies they can employ to give them a competitive edge. Technologists are displaying their solutions. We bring them together to share information, ideas and product knowledge that can transform retail,” said Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times Founder. “From buying a lipstick to a TV, shoppers have more touch points, more information, and more ways to shop, try, and pay than ever before. High Tech Retailing Summit gives our attendees a first-row seat at the retail transformation.”Continue Reading
The day-long conference on Wednesday, January 8, will explore the new commerce techniques for improved searches, new physical experiences using AR and VR, the processing of large datasets to create efficient retail, robot’s role at retail, and new frontiers including supply chain/blockchain, smart tagging, frictionless payments, and interactive shoppable experiences. Sessions begin at 9 am PST and run into the evening, concluding at 5 pm PST.
A Few Highlight Sessions Include:
- Michael Suswal, COO of Standard Cognition, and Larry Lucchino, Former RedSox CEO, invites Summit attendees to a special lunch that explores frictionless shopping in the sports retail arena.
- Sandy Carter, AWS Vice President of Amazon Web Services, shares her thoughts on how to pick the best path for your business through the thicket of technology.
- Brendan Witcher, Vice President, and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, leads the conversation with a unique panel of retailers who have reinvented their models with tech.
- What’s next for the Beauty Industry? Facial recognition, augmented reality and artificial intelligence drive the process. Join speakers from The Estée Lauder Companies, Sally Beauty, Neutrogena, and Perfect Corp as they dive into tech-personalization in the industry.
- Joe Jensen, General Manager of the Retail Solutions Division at Intel Corporation, will discuss Computer Vision and AI. Arvin Singh (Verizon) looks at how 5G is creating new experiences. Michelle Grant (Euromonitor) looks at exciting IoT based shopping experiences.
- Analysts from Ascential Edge will frame 2020’s most important trends and takeaways and Deborah Weinswig (Coresight) gives her annual look at how China shops. Weinswig is an award-winning global retail analyst and a specialist in retail innovation and technology.
- See how AI can be used to provide business intelligence and customer insights from companies including Adobe, Anagog. Witness Uneeq’s fascinating humanoid and your future salesperson.
- Pinterest, Open Voice Network, and Revieve look at how voice and visual searches are replacing the search bar; and OVLoop’s will showcase its vision for conversational keyboard free retail.
Produced by Living In Digital Times (LIDT), High Tech Retailing Summit will bring together top retailers and innovative technologists to assist and weigh in on today’s environment in the retail industry. For more information and the full 2020 Agenda for High Tech Retailing Summit visit https://hightechretailing.com/. To keep up to date on LIDT’s CES news, register for LIDT’s newsletter at: www.livingindigitaltimes.com/join-our-mailing-list/.
# # #
Don’t have time to see it all? Please save the date for our press conference on January 5, 2020 where we’ll provide the highlights for you. For interviews, more information, launch details, preview stories, and more please contact Victoria (Tori) Elder at Victoria@VictoriSolutions.com.
Press registration is now open.
About Living in Digital Times
Founded by veteran technology journalist Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times (LIDT) brings together the most knowledgeable leaders and the latest innovations impacting both technology and lifestyle. LIDT helps companies identify and act on emerging trends, create compelling company narratives, and do better business through strong network connections. LIDT produces technology conferences, exhibits, and events at CES in Las Vegas and other locations throughout the year by lifestyle verticals. Core brands include Digital Health Summit, Digital Money Forum, FitnessTech, Baby Tech, Kids@Play, Family Tech Summit, FamilyTech TV, Beauty Tech, Wearables, Last Gadget Standing and the KAPi Awards. The company also works with various foundations and manages the Young Innovators to Watch awards recognizing student STEAM innovations. For more information, visit www.LivinginDigitalTimes.com and keep up with our latest news on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook.