Taipei, Taiwan－February 11th, 2020－ Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY brand and the number one choice for PC modders worldwide, is thrilled to announce the winners’ list of the 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2. In first place is Juggapat Thonglue from Thailand, in second place is Jesse Tiongson from the Philippines and in third place is Erik Bergwest from Canada.
2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 proudly invited twelve of the world’s top case modders from Australia, Canada, China, Italy, Japan, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, and the United States to participate in this exciting event. The contestants were required to use the TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4 along with the Toughpower PF1 ARGB Platinum – TT Premium Edition to transform the Core P5 Tempered Glass V2 Black Edition ATX Wall-Mount Chassis into their own creation. They were also given an unlimited selection of Thermaltake products to install onto the build.
With our sponsors: AMD, ZOTAC Gaming, AsRock, and Plextor, Thermaltake is grateful that with their full support, this event has successfully come to an end. Without their supports, it would not be possible to hold this event. Lastly, Thermaltake would like to congratulate the top three winners and thank all the modders who participated in this event. Everyone did a fantastic job!
2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Winner Announcement Video: https://youtu.be/potuHzU0sUQ
Meet the Winners
- 1st Place [Juggapat Thonglue]: Through cutting and crafting, plus 3D printing, Juggapat Thonglue had turned the Thermaltake P5 TG V2 Black Chassis into a Cyborg helmet. The Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 plus distro plate with hard tubes filled with red coolant corresponded with the Toughpower PF1 ARGB 1200W power supply, and this design drew the attention of many voters. Congratulation again for winning first place!
- 2nd Place [Jesse Tiongson]: With excellent splash paint technique, Jesse Tiongson manually modded the Thermaltake P5 TG V2 Black chassis into a metallic textured ROBOCOP.
- 3rd Place [Erik Bergwest]: Last but not least, with superb creativity, Erik Bergwest made the Thermaltake P5 TG V2 Black chassis into an elevated Vault.
Mark of Perfection
The entries were all top quality and have demonstrated their sophisticated modding skills. Hence, it was not easy for the panel of judges to select the winners. The judges were required to evaluate and score three aspects of the participant builds, including Originality, Style, and the LCS Loop. The total percentage of the score allocated to the community voting was 25%, 15% by Thermaltake Judges, 10% by Thermaltake CEO, 25% by professional modders, and 25% by sponsors. After summing up the votes from the judges, the final result pointed to Juggapat Thonglue, Jesse Tiongson, and Erik Bergwest.
For more details on the 2019 Thermaltake CaseMod Invitational Season 2, please visit:
Official Website – http://casemod.thermaltake.com/2019s2/
Download Tt MOD App for iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/tt-mod/id1092415991?l=zh&mt=8
Download Tt MOD App for Android– https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thermaltake.t768.casemod
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
- Thermaltake official website:
- Thermaltake Tt Community:
- Thermaltake product video link:
- Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page:
TT Premium official websites:
- TT Premium Global – http://ttpremium.com/
- TT Premium Europe – https://ttpremium.eu/
- TT Premium Australia – https://ttpremium.com.au/
- TT Premium Taiwan – https://ttpremium.com.tw/
- TT Premium China – https://ttpremium.com.cn/