- The Czinger 21C is designed, manufactured and assembled in Los Angeles, California using the world’s most advanced production technologies
- In-house designed strong hybrid powertrain has a confirmed output of 1250 hp (1233 bhp)
- Czinger 21C capable of 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) in 1.9 seconds
- Vehicle architecture is centered around driver-focused, two-person in-line seating configuration
- Performance is driven by Czinger’s proprietary powertrain and additively manufactured chassis – the Czinger 21C is an evolutionary leap in performance vehicle creation
- Geneva International Motor Show will be the stage for Czinger’s brand launch and 21C vehicle debut (press days 3 – 4 March, public days 5 – 15 March 2020) in Hall 1, Booth 1030
- Czinger’s press conference will take place on 3 March, 11:00 – 11:15 CET
- Watch the film: https://youtu.be/vyhYcgg0RQM
Pictured against the backdrop of Alameda Naval Base in San Francisco, California, Czinger Vehicles’ groundbreaking 21C hypercar has showcased some of its performance figures and iconic design lines ahead of the brand and vehicle Geneva International Motor Show 2020 global debut (March 3 – 15).
Following the first introduction, Czinger’s second teaser film announces that its 21C achieves 1250 hp (1233 bhp) and is capable of 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) in 1.9 seconds. This performance is attained through Czinger’s in-house developed, strong hybrid powertrain and optimised, additively manufactured vehicle structure.
The 21C is designed, developed, engineered and manufactured from the ground up in Los Angeles, California by 21st century scientists and artisans. Built using proprietary design and manufacturing technologies, the 21C is an evolutionary leap in performance vehicle creation.
Czinger’s global debut will be at the Geneva International Motor Show 2020 (press days 3 – 4 March, public days 5 – 15 March 2020) in Hall 1, Booth 1030. Czinger’s press conference will take place on 3 March, 11:00 – 11:15 CET.
For media information on the launch, brand, 21C and interviews with the Czinger executive team at Geneva International Motor Show 2020 and in the future months, please use media.czinger.com or the contacts below.
Czinger’s previous film, captured at California’s iconic Bixby Bridge and Big Sur, can be found here: https://youtu.be/1pqfL1lIvg4.
Notes to Editors:
Czinger (pronounced “zinger” with a silent c) is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 2019, and named after its founder and CEO Kevin Czinger, the trailblazing performance brand is built around a core ethos of using revolutionary technology to create vehicles that have dominating performance and iconic design.
The 21C is Czinger’s first production vehicle. It was conceived, designed, engineered and manufactured from the ground up by a team of pioneering engineers, scientists and designers based In Los Angeles, California using a proprietary production system. The result is the first vehicle of this era with a complex, optimised overall structure generated using computing power, additive manufacturing and artisanship. The 21C is designed and built for the 21st century.