Directed Offers the Most Robust T-Harness Coverage in the Industry
VISTA, Calif. (March 2, 2020) – Directed announced today the release of several new DS4 T-Harness solutions that cover a wide array of vehicle makes and models. The nine new solutions cover select Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Honda, GM and Subaru vehicles. The lineup includes three ‘completely plug-n-play’ T-Harnesses THGMN4, THHON7 and THSUN1.
“At Directed, we’re always innovating – and one place that truly shows is in our line of vehicle integration harnesses,” according to James Turner, SVP, Core Product Planning. “We’re especially proud of our ‘completely plug-n-play’ solutions like the THSUN1. These harnesses allow for installation of a remote starter with no hardwired connections to the vehicle. They’re an installation speed and simplicity game changer. We are also launching several new ‘mostly plug-n-play’ harnesses which speed and simplify installation by substantially reducing hardwire connections.”
The following ‘completely plug-n-play’ T-Harnesses are currently shipping:
- THGMN4 is for 10-20 GM SmartKey vehicles like 19+ Silverado/Sierra, 13-20 Malibu and 15-20 Escalade. It works with GM9 firmware and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- Coverage for THHON7 includes three Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 19+ RDX, 16+ Civic and 17-19 CR-V. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- The THSUN1 covers select 10-19 Subaru vehicles including 12-16 Impreza, 15-19 WRX and 13-15 XV Crosstrek. It works with SUBARU2 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only.
The following ‘mostly plug-n-play’ T-Harnesses are now available:
- The THHON9 covers select Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 15-19 Fit, 16+ HR-V and 15+ TLX. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems. It replaces THHON1.
- THHON10 offers coverage for select older Honda/Acura SmartKey vehicles including 13-17 Accord, 14-15 Civic and 15-16 CR-V. It works with HONDA9 firmware, supports the “takeover” feature and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems. It replaces THHON2.
- The THTON7 offers coverage for Toyota and Lexus vehicles like 18+ Camry, 19+ Avalon, 19+ Rav4 and 20+ Corolla for both key and push-to-start vehicles. It works with TL8 and TL14 firmware and is compatible with DS4 and DS4+ systems.
- The THTON8 is for select 13-20 Toyota and Scion ‘H’ and ‘G’ key vehicles like 13-18 RAV4, 16+ Tacoma and 14-19 Corolla. It works with TL10 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only.
- Coverage for THTON9 includes select 05-20 Toyota and Scion ‘H’, ‘G’ and ‘dot’ key vehicles such as 07-20 Tundra, 08-19 Sequoia and 07-17 Camry. It works with TL7, TL10 and TL11 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only. It replaces THTON4, with six fewer hardwired connections at the vehicle.
- The THTON10 offers coverage for select 04-20 Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Pontiac ‘H’, ‘G’ and ‘dot’ key vehicles like 04-19 4Runner, 11-20 Sienna and 05-16 tC. It works with TL7, TL10 and TL11 firmware and is compatible with DS4+ systems only. It replaces THTON5, with six fewer hardwired connections at the vehicle.
Directed T-harnesses utilize OEM connectors for a seamless installation, factory fit, and most importantly, many are plug-n-play to reduce installation time drastically. Directed firmware supports 95% of all 2010 to 2019 vehicle models.
Not a Directed Dealer? Please visit www.directed.com/contact/ or call (800) 876-0800 to become a Directed Dealer today!
Directed is a world leader in automotive electronics, the largest North American designer and marketer of consumer-branded vehicle security and remote start systems, and a pioneer in the connected car space. Its products connect more consumers to their vehicles than anyone else on the planet. Directed markets its broad portfolio (sold under Viper®, Clifford®, Python®, Autostart®, AstroStart®, Alcohol Detection Systems® and other brands) through leading national retailers and specialty chains. For more information, contact Chris.Pearson@directed.com.