|Paris, March 16 – In order to facilitate the remote working required by the recent developments of COVID-19 worldwide, Meero is increasing the storage capacity and validity duration of files shared via MeeroDrop, with up to 10 Gigabytes and 3 months of validity, features typically only available in the advanced version of the website.|
|“We’re all affected by what’s been happening. At Meero, we’re encouraging our teams to work from home in all our offices around the world,” says Thomas Rebaud, CEO, Meero. “We’ve been using these tools that we developed in-house to stay connected and collaborate. Now is the time to make them accessible to as many people as possible. With MeeroDrop, we hope to do what we can to make it easier to work from home during these difficult times.” |
How does it work?
– “Drag and drop” your files (up to 10 GB) at www.meerodrop.com.
– This will generate a link, or a “Drop,” which gives recipients access to a web page where they can preview files (image, video, and PDF) and download the ones they want. Users can also remove imported files at any time, add others, and like or comment on them, regardless of their format.
– There’s no need to create an account in order to access these shared “Drops,” and no need to download entire folders, users can simply select the media they wish to download.
– Anyone with access to a “Drop” can also add visuals, select their favorites and comment on all shared files.
– All “Drops” created between now and June 2020 will be kept active for three months.
Created in 2016, Meero’s mission is to contribute to the world of photography by giving photographers the possibility to dedicate themselves entirely to their passion. From generating additional revenue to client prospection, invoicing and payments to post-production and delivery, Meero facilitates activity for creatives while taking care of all the time-consuming tasks that can slow down their daily activities.
Meero is the go-to solution for both creative business management tools and inspiring educational content. With Meero, photographers have access to not only a wide range of accounting, CRM systems, and marketing tools but also a growing list of masterclasses, technical tutorials, inspiring documentaries, photographer meet-ups across 35 countries, a bi-lingual magazine and a foundation to support photography.