DALLAS, March 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Using technology to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues has never been more important. That’s why starting April 2 through May 13 we’re giving AT&T* mobility consumers and small businesses more ways to connect.
“AT&T’s commitment, as it has been for over 140 years, is to keep our customers and employees connected in these unprecedented times – whether that’s a video call to a loved one, learning in a virtual classroom, collaborating with colleagues or streaming your favorite shows,” said David Christopher, executive vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility.
Here’s just a few ways we’re keeping you connected through May 13.
- More mobile hotspot data – We are automatically increasing mobile hotspot data by 15GB a month for each line on an unlimited plan that currently includes a monthly tethering allotment. That means if you’re on AT&T Unlimited Elite you’ll automatically get 45GB a month of tethering per line. Click here to see how to setup your mobile hotspot.
- What you want online, even easier – When you purchase or upgrade your device online, we’ll give you free express shipping, as well as waive or credit the activation, upgrade and restocking fees. We’re also giving wireless customers 20% off accessories when you order through att.com/accessories.1
The safety of our employees and all our customers remains our top priority. That’s why we are encouraging you to first go online or through MyAT&T to handle bill payments, troubleshooting, device upgrades, activations or service requests. It’s also why if you need to connect with us directly, we’re offering three fast, free, no-contact delivery options for online orders starting today.
- Curb-side pick-up – When your order is ready, we will deliver it to your car. Existing customers can get curb-side pick-up for online orders at an open AT&T store.
- Door-step delivery with virtual setup – In select markets, AT&T Ready to Go will continue to bring the retail experience to you. Consumer and small business customers can get fast door-step delivery with no-contact virtual expert setup with eligible device orders.
- Express Shipping – Wireless customers can get free express shipping for a limited time for online orders
To find information on how we’re helping AT&T PREPAID customers during this time, click here.
1 Exclusions and restrictions apply.
*About AT&T Communications
We help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. From the first phone call 140+ years ago to mobile video streaming, we innovate to improve lives. We have the nation’s fastest wireless network.** And according to America’s biggest test, we have the nation’s best wireless network.*** We’re building FirstNet just for first responders and creating next-generation mobile 5G. With a range of TV and video products, we deliver entertainment people love to talk about. Our smart, highly secure solutions serve nearly 3 million global businesses – nearly all of the Fortune 1000. And worldwide, our spirit of service drives employees to give back to their communities.
AT&T Communications is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T). Learn more at att.com/CommunicationsNews.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at facebook.com/att and on YouTube at youtube.com/att.
© 2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
**Based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data average download speeds for Q4 2019. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
***GWS OneScore, September 2019.