WIESBADEN, GERMANY (APRIL 2, 2020) — Publisher Assemble Entertainment, best known for point-and-click adventure Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry, and developer Gentlymad, announced today the Early Access launch of the post-apocalyptic city-builder Endzone – A World Apart. Available on Steam and GOG, Endzone – A World Apart is a new, streamlined take on the city-builder genre, blending survival, simulation, and strategy to create an experience where players needn’t worry about ghastly irradiated ghouls and goblins, but rather, master and overcome an unforgiving climate and radiation-poisoned environment.
“The Early Access launch of Endzone – A World Apart is an especially exciting one as it is something totally new in our publishing catalog and our biggest project to date,” said Assemble Entertainment CEO Stefan Marcinek. “The response has been immensely positive; whether you’re a hardcore survival simulation fan or a casual player, Endzone has something to offer.”
Watch the launch trailer for Endzone: A World Apart here:[YouTube] https://uberstrategist.link/endzone-EA-launch-YT
Endzone: A World Apart follows a group of refugees who, more than a century after a devastating worldwide nuclear powerplant eco-terrorist attack, are leaving their underground bunkers and rebuilding society on the surface. After 150 years dwelling underground in bunkers called ‘endzones,” Earth’s surface seems like a breath of fresh air, though that couldn’t be any further from the truth! Players will face the likes of toxic rain, dangerously radioactive surroundings, raging sandstorms, and a hostile climate. Master and overcome the brutal environment head-on while spearheading the rise of humanity itself— men, women, and children will need protection from threats of all kinds, and there’s no telling what each new day will bring on the forsaken planet from which they’ve emerged.
Additional Key Features Include:
- The Pursuit of Happiness: The world as we know it is gone. Build a new home for the last human survivors! Provide them with a steady food and water supply, educate them on how to cultivate their own crops, and provide shelter that can withstand the worst the weather has to offer with over 30 different buildings, each with a significant purpose
- Gather & Lead: As the leader of your settlement, coordinate and assign different professions and tasks. Let your people gather and refine a wide array of resources, and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets, depositories, and markets
- The Invisible Enemies: Though the nuclear meltdowns are long past, harmful radiation still haunts the surface of Earth in the form of toxic rains, contaminated soil, and more. Safeguard your people and their hard-earned crops with special anti-contamination gear, water filters, protective buildings, and more
- Survive the Drought: The climate has changed, and not for the better! Prepare for recurring droughts by planning ahead and stocking up on food, water, and other essentials. Withstand unstoppable sandstorms as they destroy buildings and bring with them deadly radiation. Every weather cycle is a new challenge!
- A Vivid, Dynamically Simulated World: Every inch of earth in the game features dynamically simulated humidity and radiation. Watch as rain clouds irrigate your soil, or prepare for ongoing battles against toxic rain as they bring devastating radiation to the land
- Think like a Diplomat: The world beyond your safe and carefully crafted civilization is intimidating, but it’s your job to make the tough decisions that will secure the fate of your people, such as sending expeditions to remote, unexplored locations to source materials, locate resources, and more
Endzone – A World Apart is now available in Early Access for $23.99 USD, with a promotional launch discount of 15%. Currently, two editions are available: the Standard Edition and the Save the World Edition, the latter of which includes the game’s official soundtrack.
Assemble Entertainment is also celebrating the latest milestone in its joint campaign with the charitable organization One Tree Planted. Endzone’s pre-Early Access campaign, where Assemble would plant trees as the game was added to Steam wishlists, was incredibly successful, and so the publisher will plant two-thousand trees in honor of the community. The publisher has also made another promise to players: in partnership with One Tree Planted, Assemble Entertainment will plant a tree for each Save the World Edition bundle purchased during Early Access. Learn more at endzone-game.com.